Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 03-11-2017, 06:13 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
You could have always gone down to the box office, paid for them and walked out with the tickets in your hand.

Oh hang on, you couldn't have done that as we have got the only ticket office in the world that refuses to give you the tickets.

With all our issues at the club at the moment this gem is my personal favourite.
Agree it’s ******* embarrassing
Old 03-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I now have to go and collect them from the ticket office as they refuse to post them so close to the game. Bought on Wednesday so they could post Brighton and Spurs tickets together - good idea I thought...
Old 04-11-2017, 07:56 AM

newish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You could have always gone down to the box office, paid for them and walked out with the tickets in your hand.

Oh hang on, you couldn't have done that as we have got the only ticket office in the world that refuses to give you the tickets.

With all our issues at the club at the moment this gem is my personal favourite.
That is extraordinary!

Assuming the tickets are in the building it’s more work, cost and risk for them (loss etc) to process face to face and then post them out. Who signed off on that?
Old 04-11-2017, 08:53 AM

Ooh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by newish eagle View Post
That is extraordinary!

Assuming the tickets are in the building it’s more work, cost and risk for them (loss etc) to process face to face and then post them out. Who signed off on that?
They keep them in the room next door and won't give them to you in person.

Amazed people don't make more of a fuss about this. It defies belief really.

Who signed that off? Probably our 'widely respected' CEO. Everything seems to have gone downhill since Browett stopped becoming involved in this sort of thing.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:02 AM

newish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnewish eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
They keep them in the room next door and won't give them to you in person.

Amazed people don't make more of a fuss about this. It defies belief really.

Who signed that off? Probably our 'widely respected' CEO. Everything seems to have gone downhill since Browett stopped becoming involved in this sort of thing.
Room next door! You have to laugh, what could possibly want to stop them making the long and risky walk for the tickets? It’s like something out of ‘The Apprentice’!

I’ve been using the online system for aways mostly so didn’t know, last time I went personally they handed them over (West Brom away a few years back).
Old 04-11-2017, 09:10 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Everything seems to have gone downhill since Browett stopped becoming involved in this sort of thing.
Have to agree. Steve was always on the ball with ticket problems.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:30 PM
ho hum

Big Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have had a mare. Thought the match was 12.30 not midday and now have to rely an easyjet flight to Luton being on time (lands at 10.05) and no roadworks or engineering works to get across for 12. If I get there for any of the first half I'll be amazed.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:49 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
Have to agree. Steve was always on the ball with ticket problems.
Shouldn't be ticket problems in the first place.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:11 PM

Enfield eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnfield eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnfield eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnfield eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnfield eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnfield eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnfield eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnfield eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnfield eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnfield eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEnfield eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bugger learnt the club Wembley block I'm in is behind the goal... At the other end of the stadium from our loyal away support. Looking forward to hearing you all drown out the home support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness
Old 04-11-2017, 09:41 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fella View Post
I have had a mare. Thought the match was 12.30 not midday and now have to rely an easyjet flight to Luton being on time (lands at 10.05) and no roadworks or engineering works to get across for 12. If I get there for any of the first half I'll be amazed.
Should be ok for kick off if you get out of the airport quickly. Get the shuttle (or cab if it's tight) to Luton Airport Parkway station. 10.48 train to West Hampstead Thameslink (arrives 11.16) then Jubilee Line from West Hampstead to Wembley Park.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:45 PM

Tomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Hi just went to print tickets for tomorrow and noted that receipt says ‘Paper Ticket
*Collect from Ticket Office’

Assume this means Wembley ticket office?

(Purchased on Wednesday evening)
Old 04-11-2017, 11:06 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawks View Post
Hi just went to print tickets for tomorrow and noted that receipt says ‘Paper Ticket

Can't really be sure whether it meant CPFC or Wembley ticket office. Suggest you print out the receipt and take it to the Wembley ticket office along with ID and if they don't have your original tickets ready for collection ask them to issue duplicates.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:22 PM

drunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedrunkymunky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I was told to collect from zone c i think... hope this helps!
Old 04-11-2017, 11:39 PM

Tomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkTomahawks sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Thanks for the tips. Will get there early!
Old 05-11-2017, 07:13 AM

Ooh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOoh Betty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Palace in shite communication shocker.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Stark Raving Normal

Bangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Stuck on a train at Bletchley. Overrunning engineering works from those London Midland jokers. Look likely to miss at least some of the game now. Think alot of trains on the line in to Euston are affected so probably other Palace (and Spurs) fans affected.