Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 06-11-2017, 02:24 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Paulo Gazzaniga

Looked decent yesterday and would be an upgrade on Hennessey. We also have good history with Argentine goalkeepers and he's only 25.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:28 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine9Freedman9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
Looked decent yesterday and would be an upgrade on Hennessey. We also have good history with Argentine goalkeepers and he's only 25.
Made an error with the Zaha chance though, don't think he's good enough for number one but probably better than what we have.

I know Speroni's distribution get's slated on here however I thought his kicking looked pretty good yesterday.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:34 PM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Freedman9 View Post
Made an error with the Zaha chance though, don't think he's good enough for number one but probably better than what we have.

I know Speroni's distribution get's slated on here however I thought his kicking looked pretty good yesterday.
Off the floor he didn't once make it past the halfway line. It puts us under pressure straight away.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:38 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
He did look good yesterday. He is 3rd choice at Tottenham.
Having said that I would hope we watch him at least 4 or 5 times more before we go in on the basis rather than on the basis of 1 match.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:51 PM

sherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not the first time he's played against us. He was in goal when we beat Southampton 1-0 under Pardew almost 2 years ago. I can't remember if he was any good that day but I don't think he had much chance with our goal.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:52 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
Not the first time he's played against us. He was in goal when we beat Southampton 1-0 under Pardew almost 2 years ago. I can't remember if he was any good that day but I don't think he had much chance with our goal.
Southampton fans thought he was poor from what I’ve gathered. I don’t know much about it him but I do know it’d be unwise to think he’s the answer just based on his good performance yesterday.