Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-09-2017, 12:56 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
You get a lot of in-game boosts for the My Club mode with the Premium Edition including having a Usain Bolt agent which allows you to sign him for free as one of your squad and train him up to improve his skills apart from his blistering pace.
You also get a pack of 3 limited edition Topps Match Attax cards.
Old 20-09-2017, 10:44 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
You get a lot of in-game boosts for the My Club mode with the Premium Edition including having a Usain Bolt agent which allows you to sign him for free as one of your squad and train him up to improve his skills apart from his blistering pace.
You also get a pack of 3 limited edition Topps Match Attax cards.
Ahh, ok. Thanks for the info. That's a bit annoying, Bolt would be good..and is it the same with Maradona, Beckham etc..? I don't really play the MyClub part, just whoop my mates. They hate losing to South Norwood with their Licensed teams and faster players.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:12 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Rather than exchanging the game for your Premium edition can you not just get them to send you the in-game unlock code for the Premium content as the only thing missing then would be your Topps card pack.

My Club mode can now be played co-op with up to 3 players.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
What settings do you guys play with? I was having a fiddle last night. For the most part I seem pretty happy but with Advanced or Manual shooting I tend to either hit a pea roller back to the keeper or smash it over the bar. I tried to pull the stick back as I shoot yesterday and I ended up turning back towards my own goal and doing some weird pirouette.

Also are you supposed to have the stick help on or not for the skill moves?

By the way the Goalkeepers in this game are amazing! Better than 2017 and better than the Demo too.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:41 PM

You cannot perform skill moves with the auto feint turned on in your controller settings

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-10-2017, 10:04 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
What shooting do you chaps use?

Basic seems too easy, Advanced I seem to miss the target half the time. Manual I seem to get more on target... However, whenever I cross the ball on Manual my player always tries to volley rather than header the ball. Am I missing something?
Old 29-10-2017, 09:40 AM

You have to hold the shot direction fractionally before the player makes contact with the ball and this is particularly the case with scoring headed goals.

Use the Free Practice mode to perfect your technique starting with very few defenders and as you get better add more.

You can add height to crosses by holding in the right trigger button as you cross the ball.
Old 29-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
You have to hold the shot direction fractionally before the player makes contact with the ball and this is particularly the case with scoring headed goals.

Use the Free Practice mode to perfect your technique starting with very few defenders and as you get better add more.

You can add height to crosses by holding in the right trigger button as you cross the ball.
Was on free training for ages last night and even still my players kept trying to volley instead of header. Even from corners my players don't try to head the ball. It's really weird.
Old 29-10-2017, 10:33 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Anyway started my Master League last night as Cadiz CF in the Spanish Segunda Division. Lost my first game 1-2 against Rayo Vallecano. Dominated possession and attempts on goal but they capitalised on two shoddy bits of defending to go into half time 0-2 up.

Managed to claw one back in the 56th minute, David Barral played in by a nice slide rule pass from Fabian to fire in across Mario from 12 yards out. Just need to get my shooting accuracy improved. Currently playing on Professional until I find my feet.
Old 29-10-2017, 11:37 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Anyway started my Master League last night as Cadiz CF in the Spanish Segunda Division. Lost my first game 1-2 against Rayo Vallecano. Dominated possession and attempts on goal but they capitalised on two shoddy bits of defending to go into half time 0-2 up.

Managed to claw one back in the 56th minute, David Barral played in by a nice slide rule pass from Fabian to fire in across Mario from 12 yards out. Just need to get my shooting accuracy improved. Currently playing on Professional until I find my feet.
I love the Master League on here but what you will find is very quickly - within half a season - your team chemistry will be right up in the 90’s (Probably in the 50s at the start of your season with a new club). Once that builds you’ll be dominating the game).

Also, the youth system generates players every bit as good as signing afresh. Probably makes it a bit too easy. I started my career as Ipswich and am top of the league with two players from the youth team, two free agents (Dorrans and Barker) and then signing Afobe with the funds from player sales.

Great game but proving too easy even on World Class.
Old 29-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Pokemon Trainer

What shooting do you use Ralph?

I am on Manual but most things I have read this morning say Advanced is the best as you lose the players individual characteristics with Manual.

Also I don't really tend to use the youth team. Just personal preference.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:30 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Decided to go back to Basic shooting. I just can't do it. I don't want to score with every shot but fed up of scoring off flukes or tap ins. Fair play to anyone who has mastered Advanced or Manual shooting but I have got to a point where I am scared to be through one on one as I know 99% of the time I will either sky it or hit it straight at the keeper.

Going along ok as Cremonese in Serie B (been using Advanced shooting), 10 points from first 6 games, 3 Wins, 1 Draw and 2 Defeats. I swear every team though is tasked with getting promoted. I started one as Cadiz in Spanish Segunda and was told I have to get promoted too.