Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 06-11-2017, 08:10 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
We should've kept him but suggesting he's a better option than Benteke is mental
Old 06-11-2017, 08:26 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
We should've kept him but suggesting he's a better option than Benteke is mental
I’m not suggesting that (not sure if you’re referring to me) but telling him he was second choice to a 22 year old who scored 5 in 36 the previous season was equally mental (at best)
Old 06-11-2017, 08:51 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the digger View Post
I’m not suggesting that (not sure if you’re referring to me) but telling him he was second choice to a 22 year old who scored 5 in 36 the previous season was equally mental (at best)
I was referring to the nonsense spouted by racehorse 80. I agree he should've been first choice following his first premier league season with us, rather than sold for such a small fee.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:08 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betraythe digger is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
I was referring to the nonsense spouted by racehorse 80. I agree he should've been first choice following his first premier league season with us, rather than sold for such a small fee.
Phew.

I am mental, but not on this matter.
Old 19-11-2017, 11:24 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Murray > Benteke
Old 19-11-2017, 05:45 PM

Tele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTele Caster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone thinking Benteke is better than Murray is mental. I think our current £30m striker is one of the worst forwards we have had at Selhurst in decades. With the team playing as we are at the moment I guarantee any forward including Campbell, Wilbs or even Calvin Andrew would score more than the useless lump. He really is a terrible player and two seasons have shown him-up. If he was half-decent we'd have 10 more points at least and be mid-table.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:47 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tele Caster View Post
Anyone thinking Benteke is better than Murray is mental. I think our current £30m striker is one of the worst forwards we have had at Selhurst in decades. With the team playing as we are at the moment I guarantee any forward including Campbell, Wilbs or even Calvin Andrew would score more than the useless lump. He really is a terrible player and two seasons have shown him-up. If he was half-decent we'd have 10 more points at least and be mid-table.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 20-11-2017, 03:56 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
From 2:50, Parish, at a business show, answers a question on why we sold Glen Murray.

Old 20-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Old 20-11-2017, 08:25 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
The Newcastle fans were right
Old 20-11-2017, 08:45 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
His fault all day long. Told everyone that Wickham would learn from Murray, who he quickly dropped.

Tosser.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:19 AM

Eagle96 is just too good for youEagle96 is just too good for youEagle96 is just too good for youEagle96 is just too good for youEagle96 is just too good for youEagle96 is just too good for youEagle96 is just too good for youEagle96 is just too good for youEagle96 is just too good for youEagle96 is just too good for youEagle96 is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
His fault all day long. Told everyone that Wickham would learn from Murray, who he quickly dropped.

Tosser.
Got rid of the three players he was most intimidated by (Jedinak, Bolasie, Murray) who sussed him out to be the pathetic man he is. God knows he tried hard to get rid of Damo for similar reasons.

He then went and spunked the Jedinak and Murray money on Alex McCarthy, Mutch, and CY Lee. I'm just thankful he used the Bolasie money more wisely by signing Townsend and Tomkins, although a fair chunk of that would have gone towards Mandanda's wages.

All in all, what a
Old 20-11-2017, 10:23 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Follow a different sport.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:26 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle96 View Post
Got rid of the three players he was most intimidated by (Jedinak, Bolasie, Murray) who sussed him out to be the pathetic man he is. God knows he tried hard to get rid of Damo for similar reasons.

He then went and spunked the Jedinak and Murray money on Alex McCarthy, Mutch, and CY Lee. I'm just thankful he used the Bolasie money more wisely by signing Townsend and Tomkins, although a fair chunk of that would have gone towards Mandanda's wages.

All in all, what a
He loved Bolasie - he would've sold Wilf to keep Yannick. So you're wrong on that front.

But you're spot on re Murray & Jedinak. His ego couldn't handle the thought of 2 players being more popular than him.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:28 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRDSdaEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
This is an utterly ludicrous take. Seriously.

He scored 17 goals last season. The second highest tally for any Palace striker in the top flight since AJ scored 21.

Last edited by RDSdaEAGLE; 20-11-2017 at 10:30 AM.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Woah Woah Woah

Can't believe I just read Campbell, Wilbraham or Calvin fecking Andrew would contribute more than Benteke. Have people developed amnesia & forgotten his 17 Prem goals last season? By far the most goals scored by one of our players since we came back up.

He's been injured & was playing in a team quite clearly struggling beforehand. This whole thread just reminds me of people towards Cabaye - desperate to have a pop because of the fee involved. Yohan has been showing us for a year now just how good he is when he has a decent manager in charge - Benteke will do the same. Really baffles me why some people are so desperate for him to fail.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:36 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Can't believe I just read Campbell, Wilbraham or Calvin fecking Andrew would contribute more than Benteke. Have people developed amnesia & forgotten his 17 Prem goals last season? By far the most goals scored by one of our players since we came back up.

He's been injured & was playing in a team quite clearly struggling beforehand. This whole thread just reminds me of people towards Cabaye - desperate to have a pop because of the fee involved. Yohan has been showing us for a year now just how good he is when he has a decent manager in charge - Benteke will do the same. Really baffles me why some people are so desperate for him to fail.

This.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:43 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 20-11-2017, 10:44 AM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Benteke's issues are

1) He can't shoot
2) We can't seem to take a single decent set piece
3) It may just be his style but he really doesn't seem to try

That said if we sort set pieces out, he will add value. Until then I don't think he warrants a place in the starting xi. We're better with Wilf and Andros upfront.

Last edited by little dedders; 20-11-2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:50 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
He is..