Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
This particular one stuck in my memory.
Thank you. I guess I was referring to in the last ten years.

But I am impressed that you manage to remember things for that long. Presumably, though, whilst you are very much entitled to your opinion, if mine was wrong the artist will have been prosecuted.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-11-2017, 04:10 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Thank you. I guess I was referring to in the last ten years.

But I am impressed that you manage to remember things for that long. Presumably, though, whilst you are very much entitled to your opinion, if mine was wrong the artist will have been prosecuted.
My apologies, I assumed that when you said "I'm not too sure I have expressed any views on the picture" you meant just that. My recollection was that you were the major contributor to the last discussion about the same picture and it just seemed odd that you would choose to forget or ignore your previous major contributions on the subject.

I'm not sure I understand your final sentence as I haven't expressed an opinion on the picture either now or ten years ago.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:35 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I see today as the lull before the storm on this thread.

Les has had to go back to work following his holibubs.

I think the wind will pick up again towards the evening. A little bit like those three hurricanes going through the caribbean recently.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:38 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I might have to post up an artistic shot of my naked grandson in the tiny paddling pool playing with is balls.

It is quite an artistic shot. Artistic in as much as the balls cover his genitals.

Not that I have any intention of posting it up. I dont even like the idea of having it on my phone TBH.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:39 PM
Semper Idem

I didn't "choose" to forget some BBS posts from more than ten years ago.

I forgot them. Most people would, I suspect. So I am not too sure that my behaviour is "odd", as you said.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I didn't "choose" to forget some BBS posts from more than ten years ago.

I forgot them. Most people would, I suspect. So I am not too sure that my behaviour is "odd", as you said.
It was a clumsy, rushed reply by me TBF.

Perhaps I have a better recollection of some of these old threads because, any concerning a contentious subject, took way more modding than the average thread?

A kind of mild PTSD from dealing with all that shit down the years.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:16 PM
Semper Idem

Lol. Yes, that makes sense. We posters, we post and forget. You mods however have to live with our turgid thoughts for the rest of your lives…

Can't rep you, sorry.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-11-2017, 06:07 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Lol. Yes, that makes sense. We posters, we post and forget. You mods however have to live with our turgid thoughts for the rest of your lives…

Can't rep you, sorry.
Yet you remember with clarity posts from other members. Odd.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:33 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Only when it suits his agenda. Or when it's anti Biggin.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 06-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Not from ten+ years ago, you dufflebag.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-11-2017, 10:26 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
He forgets the bets he loses.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Semper Idem

No.

Has this thread now thankfully run its course?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-11-2017, 10:31 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
No.

Has this thread now thankfully run its course?
Hopefully ... I've not bothered to read more than the odd post....it's had lots of odd posts.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:34 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not from ten+ years ago, you dufflebag.
I can, which is annoying.