Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-11-2017, 02:16 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
God, Insertional Tendiopathy (sp) of the Achilles is depressing.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:34 PM

Kemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKemper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
God, Insertional Tendiopathy (sp) of the Achilles is depressing.
Just saying it sounds depressing. I had to withdraw from the NY marathon on Sat, have a hip bursa issue. Started about 3 weeks ago so I pretty much rested it but after doing a 7 mile training run I still had some pain. Tried taping it up but a 1 mile run was agony so no option but to defer. Just got to find the money to come back next year now. Oh, a cure for this issue.
Old 16-11-2017, 01:47 PM

che12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineche12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone doing the Brighton 10km on Sunday?
Old 16-11-2017, 01:59 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemper View Post
Just saying it sounds depressing. I had to withdraw from the NY marathon on Sat, have a hip bursa issue. Started about 3 weeks ago so I pretty much rested it but after doing a 7 mile training run I still had some pain. Tried taping it up but a 1 mile run was agony so no option but to defer. Just got to find the money to come back next year now. Oh, a cure for this issue.
Sorry to hear that mate. It's the expense of it all, isn't it! I've got a rather one-off trip before London, so praying I can do it. As it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Mine went after a while - laying on my side at night was horrible.

So at the moment, I'm just returning to the treadmill. Reps at 9 km/h jog. Biting at the bit to get back, before I have to start buying a new wardrobe, am weeks away from moving from a medium to a large.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by che12345 View Post
Anyone doing the Brighton 10km on Sunday?
Great fast course. Did it two years ago - good luck.
Old 16-11-2017, 03:42 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Sorry to hear that mate. It's the expense of it all, isn't it! I've got a rather one-off trip before London, so praying I can do it. As it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Mine went after a while - laying on my side at night was horrible.

So at the moment, I'm just returning to the treadmill. Reps at 9 km/h jog. Biting at the bit to get back, before I have to start buying a new wardrobe, am weeks away from moving from a medium to a large.

Take care with that Martin and good luck.