Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-11-2017, 08:01 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by averity View Post
If benteke wilf sakho cabaye and Townsend are fit and playing well for those games, we will give everyone one of the eight a good go and should be getting 12-16 points in those matches, Everton is a massive game because of our positions
Problem is that we canít keep clean sheets.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:51 AM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Would bite your hand off for 20 points by the turn of the year
In the 20s by 1st Jan should be the absolute minimum.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:58 AM

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Cheviot View Post
In the 20s by 1st Jan should be the absolute minimum.

Wow that's ambitious
Old 05-11-2017, 10:18 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkpalace View Post
After spurs anything's a bonus there , the next eight games will I think

Define our season . 15 points out of 24 I think would be a Good result ?
Eve H
Stoke H
Bha A
Wba A
Bourne H
Wat H
Leic A
Swan A
We must remain positive when looking at those fixtures and work on the assumption that FIVE of those are winnable is what we Must work to, anything less will make it a tough task.
Yes we all know it will be a tough ask, but having got ourselves into this position we have left ourselves with no alternative but to aim for it. What is going to be crucial is having Benteke back AND fully firing as it is long overdue, also we remain lucky with further injury woes until the window opens.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:43 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
They are a vital run of of games but I am pretty certain that it is our results over 38 games that will define our season. Unfortunately a lot of damage has already been done.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:48 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietglaziers fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Going to need 15 points from those games (assuming nothing vs Spurs) to make up for our poor start and be around par for halfway to avoid the drop. Would like to claw back our poor position asap but 7th place to 20th place is up for grabs.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:54 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietst albans came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Going to need 15 points from those games (assuming nothing vs Spurs) to make up for our poor start and be around par for halfway to avoid the drop. Would like to claw back our poor position asap but 7th place to 20th place is up for grabs.
Don't think we need that many points. 15 or 16 at the half way point will be decent. That's only 12 more over 8 games. Don't get me wrong, would love another 15, I'm just happy to set sights slightly lower
Old 05-11-2017, 01:33 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I reckon 20 points from those 8 are possible if we play like we have been.

We got tonked by good sides.... but were improving loads, and hopefully Benteke be back with a few goals.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
For home care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:12 PM

Johnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnny Byrne came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
5 of 11 games against 5 of top 6 and 4 of them away. So still all to play for. We were good today and creating chances. No striker right now is killing us. Bad planning by the Board Iím afraid. They know it too.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:26 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Everton will be an interesting one with where they are at the moment and we are still likely to be without Benteke.

If he is back for Stoke as has been suggested in some places then the run of games is a great opportunity to pick up points.

Benteke
Wilf---------Townsend
Cabaye - Luka ---RLC
? - Sakho - Dann - TFM

If we can start getting that out game after game we should be picking up points regularly.
Everton will be very interesting if Allardyce is in charge. For sure they will have a new manager. I think 12 points is a minimum from those games. TBH I think we are ****ed but we have to give it a go. Surely we will have some luck at some point?
Old 05-11-2017, 02:27 PM

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Hearing that Dyche is going to get the job. I reckon will take whoever it is a while to get them ticking. Allardyce knows our team though, so on that alone hope it's not him.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:50 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Hearing that Dyche is going to get the job. I reckon will take whoever it is a while to get them ticking. Allardyce knows our team though, so on that alone hope it's not him.
Hope it is Dyche just to de-rail Burnley a bit. Although they already have so many points it is hard to see us catching them anyway
Old 05-11-2017, 03:09 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Hope it is Dyche just to de-rail Burnley a bit. Although they already have so many points it is hard to see us catching them anyway
Then again we did have 29 points just after Christmas in that 15/16 season as I read on here earlier. Still a very long way to go yet.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:28 AM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Eve H
Stoke H

Bha A
Wba A

Bourne H
Wat H

Leic A
Swan A

Splitting the 8 games like this. I think a must is winning 1 of each section (minimum 12 points)
This would keep us in touching distance sill at very least.