Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-11-2017, 09:22 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Old 07-11-2017, 09:30 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
When I was a postie, I'd get stopped by ol bill on way to work regularly.. I kinda found it reassuring.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:31 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Ffs, this is such a daft post its barely worth responding to.......

But here we go...the figures come from the police. Theyre hardly likely to exaggerate how many black people they stop and search are they?
So where do you think most stop and searches are carried out? The leafy suburbs and countryside? There are numerous factors, but carry on.

The same people constantly complaining about police will be criticising them for not getting on top of gun and knife crime without accepting a few uncomfortable truths, because it doesn't suit their agenda.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
So where do you think most stop and searches are carried out? The leafy suburbs and countryside? There are numerous factors, but carry on.

The same people constantly complaining about police will be criticising them for not getting on top of gun and knife crime without accepting a few uncomfortable truths, because it doesn't suit their agenda.
What uncomfortable truths dont suit whos agenda?
Old 07-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In my youth my Car was stopped daily, sometimes 2/3 a day. Mostly peered in, sometimes oiked me and my mate out a few times had it partially stripped and a few times some quite nasty threats and racist slurs. My only crime having a nice car and a mate who is black..... I knew most of SE London's unmarked cars by their reg plates. They were a bit nave back then they all had the same or similar three letters. I used to spend half my time down Croydon or South Norwood nick doing producers, feckers knew it was all straight

one irritating **** who had alopecia and whom I had reported (well my mum did :-) I knew his surname we took great pleasure at screaming out his name followed by is a wanker from the terraces, he was getting so ******* agitated that he couldn't see who it was
Old 07-11-2017, 09:58 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyway my point being it can and was/is abused...
Old 07-11-2017, 10:49 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
What uncomfortable truths dont suit whos agenda?
The main one being the amount of gang violence, stabbings, shootings that involve black victims and black suspects. If police are to crack down on it they're going to stop people matching the suspect's descriptions, stopping innocent people is going to happen, it's unfortunate but unavoidable.

I'm afraid there's too many people who just immediately scream that racism is the only reason for the statistics.

Micheal Jonas Snr said the same thing on the BBC news the problem needs to be addressed by the public themselves and the excuses need to stop.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:57 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
The main one being the amount of gang violence, stabbings, shootings that involve black victims and black suspects. If police are to crack down on it they're going to stop people matching the suspect's descriptions, stopping innocent people is going to happen, it's unfortunate but unavoidable.

I'm afraid there's too many people who just immediately scream that racism is the only reason for the statistics.

Micheal Jonas Snr said the same thing on the BBC news the problem needs to be addressed by the public themselves and the excuses need to stop.
On the whole you raise some pertinent points.

However, it’s ironic (and pretty extraordinary) that you also talk about excuses needing to stop...........when an hour ago you said that more people claim to be stopped and searched than actually were, despite the figures being from the police themselves. Looks like you may have an agenda too?

Have you forgotten that?
Old 07-11-2017, 11:12 PM
You looking at me?

Quote:
On the whole you raise some pertinent points.

However, it’s ironic (and pretty extraordinary) that you also talk about excuses needing to stop...........when an hour ago you said that more people claim to be stopped and searched than actually were, despite the figures being from the police themselves. Looks like you may have an agenda too?

Have you forgotten that?
I stand by my opinion that I think people do exaggerate. Like when taking any survey, people lie. I wasn't challenging the stats themselves I think you'll find I just explained again there are other factors involved.

I've seen the other side and think most officers and I'd include other services :- paramedics, fireman etc do a fantastic and thankless job under the worst circumstances. I went out in an area car for a couple of shifts as part of my then job. I couldn't believe the instant attitude and abuse they received from some of the public (of all races).

Twice blokes 'challenged' being stopped, because of their race, mainly to wind them up I'm sure. One had overtaken the patrol car speeding on the wrong side of the road, the other pulled out in front of them almost causing a collision. So were obviously legitimate whether the drivers accepted this is another matter.

Last edited by Terrace Bickle; 08-11-2017 at 11:34 AM.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
broken britain. Higher populations and densities will make it worse...its par for the course. Agree the government needs to find ways to improve many factors, but excuses for violent crime are not on. I was poor growing up and lived on a council estate......never been arrested.

Just ONE factor (one of many)...
We have to educate poorer people (somehow) to stop having so many children, when it is clear their circumstances are not set up for providing children with a healthy upringing..
You need to learn the fundamental difference between an EXCUSE, which I was not making, and a REASON, which I was.