Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I think we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
Yes indeed

Although I was sort of hoping you would prove me wrong.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:35 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Yes indeed

Although I was sort of hoping you would prove me wrong.
You could always arksk him how he equates his hatred of misogyny with his love of Danny Brown, but I suspect hip hop hasn't reached Brigadoon yet. (FWIW, I like Danny Brown, PauLo and birds so dunno what that makes me.)
Old 08-11-2017, 08:56 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
You could always arksk him how he equates his hatred of misogyny with his love of Danny Brown, but I suspect hip hop hasn't reached Brigadoon yet. (FWIW, I like Danny Brown, PauLo and birds so dunno what that makes me.)
It makes you a wrong 'un (potentially)

But I think you secretly like Tomato Sausage, so I say yer alreet
Old 08-11-2017, 10:14 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
FOC
Old 08-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
FOC
YCMD
Old 08-11-2017, 11:29 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
I do think Paulo, with all due respect you need to wind it in a tad. Not because I necessarily think you are wrong, just because it's a tad pointless.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:24 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I do think Paulo, with all due respect you need to wind it in a tad. Not because I necessarily think you are wrong, just because it's a tad pointless.
If only you would take your own advice
Old 09-11-2017, 07:17 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyway, back to Diane Abbott. I like her, always have. Sure, she comes out with some crap I disagree with, but so does everyone. I think her contributions to UK politics over the years have overall been positive, and I think she's probably a very good MP for her constituents. I think she's probably a good laugh too.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:56 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asagaya_Eagle View Post
Anyway, back to Diane Abbott. I like her, always have. Sure, she comes out with some crap I disagree with, but so does everyone. I think her contributions to UK politics over the years have overall been positive, and I think she's probably a very good MP for her constituents. I think she's probably a good laugh too.

She’s not a bad person. Just flawed like all of us. I don’t even mind the bad things she says about white peeps... of course if you dislike either of the following...women/black people/Labour/politicians ... it gives you some ammo.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:34 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
She’s not a bad person. Just flawed like all of us. I don’t even mind the bad things she says about white peeps... of course if you dislike either of the following...women/black people/Labour/politicians ... it gives you some ammo.
Jesus wept Mushy

Don't you start with the crass hypocrisy as well

FFS
Old 09-11-2017, 08:53 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Jesus wept Mushy

Don't you start with the crass hypocrisy as well

FFS

No hypocrisy here... it doesn’t bother me if she says horrible things about white people... if that’s what she truly believes. As long as she doesn’t mind being called out on it.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:58 AM

LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?LiamelEagle knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
All well and good giving the woman grief if at the same time you're not going to be a hypocrite and give that same grief to Boris who's just got an innocent woman locked up for four years - bit more of a blunder I'd say than buggering up figures live on air.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamelEagle View Post
All well and good giving the woman grief if at the same time you're not going to be a hypocrite and give that same grief to Boris who's just got an innocent woman locked up for four years - bit more of a blunder I'd say than buggering up figures live on air.
Agreed
Old 09-11-2017, 12:07 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamelEagle View Post

Absolutely. The guy is a disgrace
Old 09-11-2017, 12:31 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:

In my book, that's hypocrisy. And hypocrisy is something I simply cannot abide.
Kind of like slagging off the cup run a couple of years ago to all and sundry on here, and then wetting your knickers about getting a ticket for the cup final?
Old 09-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Kind of like slagging off the cup run a couple of years ago to all and sundry on here, and then wetting your knickers about getting a ticket for the cup final?
'Kin ell you're a one drag wonder you are

Just because the Notts rozzers had you, no need to keep taking your angst out on me.

Ps And the semi final