Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-11-2017, 03:59 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Flat caps

Jeez, 20 months or so of no cap talk!

I see Palace are now selling flat caps as part of their new clothing range - obviously been reading my thread on the BBS! ��

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-11-2017, 04:10 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They don't look like proper flat caps.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:45 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Jeez, 20 months or so of no cap talk!

I see Palace are now selling flat caps as part of their new clothing range - obviously been reading my thread on the BBS! ��

To view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or LoginTo view the link you have to Register or Login
They have been selling them for a while.

I have a rather fine one I bought in Edinburgh last time I was back.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
They have been selling them for a while.

I have a rather fine one I bought in Edinburgh last time I was back.
You bought a Palace flat cap in Edinburgh?

Blimey, our profile has improved.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:38 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
You bought a Palace flat cap in Edinburgh?

Blimey, our profile has improved.
I wish. That Palace one is more like a kangol as sported by Samuel Jackson.

In Edinburgh I bought a classic wool flat cap. And it comes up nicely after a wash, so I got a few more years to come from it.

Summer now though, so it is Panama time.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:16 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
They don't look like proper flat caps.
Duckbill cap.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:19 PM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Marks are doing some very nice Baker boy flat caps. Check them out, bit steep though.

To view the link you have to Register or Login