Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 10-11-2017, 08:27 AM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
I think Chelsea disagree, if the rumours are to be believed.
I didnt say that slimani is a better striker than benteke; but i do think he suits our style of play better.

Slimani will close down opposition defences and will work the channels.

Annoyingly with benteke, we just have a tensency to go direct to him.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:20 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
After quite sometime at the club after having paid 29m he has still failed to cement a regular first team place in the League, surely for a reason? that is how i would define a player struggling and failing to establish himself.
Your stats of 7 goals in 15 games are impressive, but what you failed to state is they did not all come in the League, mainly as a sub and in Cup games does that not say management did not rate him as a starter for a reason, even with that impressive scoring rate you state.
Are you then saying we should sign Slimani and also keep Benteke and Wickham? so where do you see them in the team without it being unbalanced, and do you think we would be able to afford ALL THREE players hefty wages knowing possibly TWO would be on the bench, are we in a financial position as a club to be able to do so? and that was the point i was making if you read properly what i had said, i would not have objections to signing him but surely it would then mean selling CB to balance the books.
He's not getting past vardy or oziacki. Leicester actually have a very good strike force I think. The issue we have is cw is coming back from a year out he probably won't be back to speed until after the summer. We need 3 number 9s. One in the team, one on the bench and one as cover/rotational, that would be conner as he will need easing in.

If we got either ulloa or Slimani I wouldn't be unhappy.

Last edited by red&blue_moomin; 12-11-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:46 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
He's not getting past vardy or oziacki. Leicester actually have a very good strike force I think. The issue we have is cw is coming back from a year out he probably won't be back to speed until after the summer. We need 3 number 9s. One in the team, one on the bench and one as cover/rotational, that would be conner as he will need easing in.

If we got either ulloa or Slimani I wouldn't be unhappy.
Don't forget Ihenachao

Clinton Morrison.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
He'd be decent back up, he's also got something to prove
Old 12-11-2017, 07:23 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
didn't they recently turn down 28m for him and hasn't he been injured a fair bit for Leicester ?