Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-07-2015, 07:55 PM

Isle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
iTunes driving me crazy again

Im on V 12 and all I want it to do is pick random songs and play them. For the life of me I can't work this out. I used to have iTunes Dj but they did away with that. I sure I found out a way but for the life of me I can't remember how. Can anyone help please?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Old 18-07-2015, 08:04 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I just got in there to see if I can help you.

After going to the Music icon (a musical note symbol) on the far left, I went to the drop down box on the far right and picked songs. This listed all my songs.

When I hit play at the very top where it shows you what is playing the is a random play symbol (2 arrow lines crossing over each other) - it you hit this to turn it blue it plays music randomly.

I hope that helps.
Old 19-07-2015, 12:01 PM

Isle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I just got in there to see if I can help you.

After going to the Music icon (a musical note symbol) on the far left, I went to the drop down box on the far right and picked songs. This listed all my songs.

When I hit play at the very top where it shows you what is playing the is a random play symbol (2 arrow lines crossing over each other) - it you hit this to turn it blue it plays music randomly.

I hope that helps.
Brilliant thanks.

Shame they got rid of iTunes DJ as this weighted the songs toward your favourites and was a simple one button push. This one is truly random but 10 times better than "create a genius playlist" bollocks

" must spread rep etc "

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
Old 19-07-2015, 01:57 PM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They seem to make it worse with every iteration. Really annoying on iPhone now when you want to shuffle all songs. The software seems entirely devoted to flogging tat rather than usability.
Old 19-07-2015, 03:05 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Brilliant thanks.

Shame they got rid of iTunes DJ as this weighted the songs toward your favourites and was a simple one button push. This one is truly random but 10 times better than "create a genius playlist" bollocks

" must spread rep etc "
Glad it helped - I hate it too. I actually had the opposite problem - I wanted to turn the random play off and could not figure it out!

You just get used to one revision, and they bring out a new one.
Old 19-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Has coverflow gone forever? It was agood way to find music on the iPhone without having to put my glasses on!
Old 19-07-2015, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Has coverflow gone forever? It was agood way to find music on the iPhone without having to put my glasses on!
Yep thats another one to bite the dust in iTunes desktop, but you do have a version on the phone. Move to landscape and it will show the music playing but double tap gets you to a coverflow'ish menu. you can tap your album and off you go.

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
Old 19-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Yep thats another one to bite the dust in iTunes desktop, but you do have a version on the phone. Move to landscape and it will show the music playing but double tap gets you to a coverflow'ish menu. you can tap your album and off you go.
Thanks. Roll on the braille app.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:03 PM
The Spiky One

WTF have they done now... all my tunes had gone, and it is gone to home sharing.

Why can't they leave well alone FFS.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:30 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
FFS.

I am trying to put Taylor Swift album on my phone.

I have managed to get 12 of the 15 songs on. iTunes is showing me that I have all 15 synced to my iPhone but my phone says there are still 3 songs that are not available.

Rutilus quod Puteulanus

www.smartipx.com