Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
2017 Election - Book Recommendation

I don't normally recommend books, but I feel that I have to make an exception. My son suggested that I might enjoy a new book by Tim Ross and Tom McTague called 'Betting the House' which is described on the cover as 'The Inside Story of the 2017 Election'.

He wasn't wrong. It's brilliantly written and researched and - even though I know how things turned out - absolutely gripping.

I would highly recommend this book to all of you who have any interest at all in politics ... and even if you don't the story of fallible people from all sides and all parties making human mistakes will surely keep you spellbound.

In case you need more convincing, there's a preview To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Penguin Liberation Front

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
No spoilers?
Old 10-11-2017, 11:43 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
No spoilers?
Labour won
Old 10-11-2017, 11:44 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
No spoilers?
Theresa didn't win, but claimed power. Jeremy didn't win but his supporters claimed victory.