Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
I think I'm firmly in that category myself!
I think you are fairly spot on about most things to be honest mate. Mind you i'm not sure that's much of a recommendation
Old 06-11-2017, 03:30 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Speaking to a group of business leaders in Tokyo, Trump reportedly said: Try building your cars in the United States instead of shipping them over. Thats not too much to ask. Is that rude to ask?
Toyota has manufacturing facilities in Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia and Texas. Honda has plants in Ohio, Indiana, Alabama and Georgia and now exports more U.S.-made cars than it imports. Subarus in Indiana, Nissan is in Tennessee and Alabama, and even tiny Mazda is planning to build a plant here soonwith Toyota.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:04 PM

rhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd sack their logistics manager. They'd save loads heading westward delivering to Australia.
Old 06-11-2017, 07:43 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Who is advising this ****
Old 06-11-2017, 10:13 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Who is advising this ****
He knows exactly what hes doing. He knows that the negative effects of getting caught out lying about the facts is far outweighed by his army of followers sucking up another sound bite about how Donald is standing up for America.

As is becoming more and more obvious, popularity and ego is more important to him than trivial things like truth and honesty.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
As is becoming more and more obvious, popularity and ego is more important to him than trivial things like truth and honesty.

That was evident to everyone in the early 80s.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:20 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
To be honest I think the fish food story and misrepresenting what he said about Japanese cars sold in America comment are bollocks.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The fish food story is exactly the kind of liberal smug rubbish which will cement the support he has with his core support as it's the usual patronising crap that comes out of organisations like the Guardian and their like.

Trump is an establishment figure, a multi billionaire born with a silver spoon up his back side who has screwed over workers his whole life. As president he has mixed the politics of anti worker privilege, total incompetency and a sociopathic ego. That's what should be focused on not bollocks about fish food.
Old 07-11-2017, 07:32 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDANGERMOUSE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
I'd sack their logistics manager. They'd save loads heading westward delivering to Australia.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Semi retired idiot

penguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just read a transcript of Carter Page testimony. Looks quite damning...

Old 10-11-2017, 03:09 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Just seen that in Alabama the supporters of Trump are rallying round a nonce, who is their candidate for Alabama.

Some of the leading Republicans in Alabama said if he is guilty of being a nonce they would still vote for him.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:27 AM

Socrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSocrates : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Just seen that in Alabama the supporters of Trump are rallying round a nonce, who is their candidate for Alabama.

Some of the leading Republicans in Alabama said if he is guilty of being a nonce they would still vote for him.
The second bit is true but I think it's a bit more nuanced than your first paragraph. In the primary Trump backed Luthor Strange who Moore beat to get the nomination. This was reported as a black eye for Trump but more especially for Mitch McConnell, the leading Republican in the Senate. Moore is one of the Steve Bannon endorsed candidates in his war with the Republican establishment. I wouldn't be surprised if the Republicans (some of them at least) didn't have a hand in the story breaking about Moore and underage girls, just to discredit Bannon.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:02 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Ladies and gentlemen...The President of the United States of America:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
17h
Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!
Old 13-11-2017, 01:00 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post

Old 13-11-2017, 01:10 AM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
17h
Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!
knob

This Maz dullard is everywhere. Whatever it is, why does it continue to pour its opinion on a forum for a subject that it knows completely nothing about. It's not even a matter of opinion, it's a proven fact that we are all aware of. A complete and utter dimwit.
Old 13-11-2017, 01:47 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
17h
The Simon Jordan of Presidents!
Old 13-11-2017, 04:56 AM

pfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
The Simon Jordan of Presidents!
But knows how to get a deal over the line

Old 13-11-2017, 05:02 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
There is a real lack of thinking employed by the 29%.
Old 13-11-2017, 08:03 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietReps AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
17h
I saw a version of that written out in crayon and thought it was a spoof as couldn't believe even he had written something like that
Old 13-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
17h
Old 15-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Excellent from John Oliver here on Trump and how he has changed the way debate happens.

Worth watching as the same tactics are increasingly deployed on here and on social media.