Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 09-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I would guess away season tickets Friday to Monday, then first normal phase next Tuesday (14th) but it has not been confirmed yet.
Mystic Dorking
Old 09-11-2017, 05:35 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
£25. Fair play!
Old 10-11-2017, 09:02 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
I did wonder if clubs that charged less than £30 might take the chance to push the prices up to £30. So West Brom should be applauded for the value they have always offered and continue to do so.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Worst away trip of the season now is arguably West Ham. Soulless ground in a an utterly soulless area. And it's incredibly annoying that when you get out of the ground at the end, you have to walk approximately 14 miles to get to back to the station.

I feel sorry for West Ham fans for having their club utterly ruined by Gold, Sullivan and Brady.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:50 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Worst away trip of the season now is arguably West Ham. Soulless ground in a an utterly soulless area. And it's incredibly annoying that when you get out of the ground at the end, you have to walk approximately 14 miles to get to back to the station.

I feel sorry for West Ham fans for having their club utterly ruined by Gold, Sullivan and Brady.
This is avoidable. Even though they try and make it seem as though it isn't. I really like the olympic park area as well. Scoffs around the corner from ground is awesome.

Just need to know the local area a bit. Personally for me i actually like the west ham trip for all but the view. It's far better than the area around upton park.

I am not sure i would be keen on the stadium itself.. but the location absolutely pisses on what they had before.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:06 PM

macstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmacstar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

it is horrendous... (didnt help we were so crap that day.). There is a mystery DLR station nearby that is closer to the stadium than Stratford apparently but havent found it yet

The walk back to the station was awful and is asking for trouble.... and Stratford station itself is disgusting and packed!
Old 10-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
This is avoidable. Even though they try and make it seem as though it isn't. I really like the olympic park area as well. Scoffs around the corner from ground is awesome.

Just need to know the local area a bit. Personally for me i actually like the west ham trip for all but the view. It's far better than the area around upton park.

I am not sure i would be keen on the stadium itself.. but the location absolutely pisses on what they had before.
Upton Park was without doubt an utter shithole. However, I'd take that over the utterly plastic wankfest that is 'Olympic Park' and Westfield every day of the week. It's not a football ground, but it's also not an area where a football club should be.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Pudding Mill Lane Station is just a couple of hundred yards from the away end, very easy to find, just spend 5 minutes familiarising yourself with Google maps aerial view before the day of the game and you'll be fine.

There is free street parking not a million miles away, and a McDonalds on the walk to the ground (admittedly not everyone's cup of tea)

For me the most annoying thing is the sheer distance from the pitch in the upper tier.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 10-11-2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Upton Park was without doubt an utter shithole. However, I'd take that over the utterly plastic wankfest that is 'Olympic Park' and Westfield every day of the week. It's not a football ground, but it's also not an area where a football club should be.
Olympic Park is lovely and by no means a "wankfest" been great for the local area and offers a really pleasant environment to spend time. Westfield is by no means my favourite place in the world but it is what it is (a shopping centre). The whole thing is vastly superior to the selhurst area with far better transport options, food and drink and general pleasantness.

The view from the upper tier is the problem with the olympic stadiium. Everything else about it including the concourse areas (which are the nicest in the league, natural light and not feeling like you are in a basement with the cables and pipes). Is brilliant.. The problem of course is the fact that because the stadium is wholly unsuitable for football i would not want it. Yes the traipse back to stratford station is a downside but it's still far and away not even close to the worst away trip on so many levels.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:10 PM

In fact we by some distance have the worst london premier league stadium location and experience now spurs are at wembley. Luckily the nature of the stadium means the actual game time itself is the opposite though.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:13 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Phase 1
Friday 10th November from 10am
Away Season Ticket holders
One ticket per client reference

Phase 2
Tuesday 14th November from 10am
Season Ticket holders and paid members with 2500+ loyalty points

Phase 3
Wednesday 15th November from 10am
Season Ticket holders – no loyalty point requirement

Phase 4
Thursday 16th November from 10am
Paid Members – no loyalty point requirement

Phase 5
Monday 20th November from 10am
Season Ticket holders and paid members can book one additional ticket (maximum of two tickets per Client Reference) – no loyalty point requirement

All sales phases are subject to availability

Prices:
Adults - £25
Seniors (60+) - £20
Full-time students - £15
17-22 - £15
Under-17s - £10
Bollox to all that hassle , sitting in east stand ( right of our section) with baggy supporting uncle and cousin as he’s getting on abit and it’ll be nice to nudge him when CB bags his hatrick
Old 12-11-2017, 09:38 AM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
In fact we by some distance have the worst london premier league stadium location and experience now spurs are at wembley. Luckily the nature of the stadium means the actual game time itself is the opposite though.
3 stations within 5 mins walk of the stadium and no queuing to get in station, ours is one of the best. Ours is only horrendous if you try and drive to the stadium.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:51 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
3 stations within 5 mins walk of the stadium and no queuing to get in station, ours is one of the best. Ours is only horrendous if you try and drive to the stadium.
Exactly.

Never understood the whole perception of Selhurst being one of the worst grounds to get, pure bollocks.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:56 AM
Heshlo Kitty

Quote:
Olympic Park is lovely and by no means a "wankfest" been great for the local area and offers a really pleasant environment to spend time. Westfield is by no means my favourite place in the world but it is what it is (a shopping centre). The whole thing is vastly superior to the selhurst area with far better transport options, food and drink and general pleasantness.

The view from the upper tier is the problem with the olympic stadiium. Everything else about it including the concourse areas (which are the nicest in the league, natural light and not feeling like you are in a basement with the cables and pipes). Is brilliant.. The problem of course is the fact that because the stadium is wholly unsuitable for football i would not want it. Yes the traipse back to stratford station is a downside but it's still far and away not even close to the worst away trip on so many levels.
When I go away, I don't go for the shopping, or to eat a meal, or to live there long term. I want somewhere that does a decent pint nearby, has good transport links and shows some character in the area. Stratford is completely devoid of all of these.

And Selhurst Park not having good transport links? Seriously?
Old 12-11-2017, 10:59 AM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Has anybody seen when booking online if we have taken a full allocation for this game?
Old 12-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Powell View Post
Has anybody seen when booking online if we have taken a full allocation for this game?
Impossible to say. The current away S/T phase only gives a choice of A1 or A4, which are the end blocks (top and bottom). At £25 tickets it would have been nice if they had been a bit bolder and put blocks A2 and A5 on sale as well from the outset (to give the first bookers a better choice than a view of the corner flag), however the main thing is that everyone who wants one for this game should be fine as there will surely be enough tickets for all who want to go
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 12-11-2017, 05:38 PM

Johnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnnieboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's nothing to do with the WBA game of course, but since we're on the subject West Ham away last season had by far the most inadequate gents toilet provision of any ground I've been to. And I include the old portacabins at Gillingham in that
Old 12-11-2017, 07:18 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Have the HF notified the club that they are attending yet? Or do we have a full selection of seats to chose from?
Old 13-11-2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
Even accounting for the 3 stations which are all on lines that take a while from london and only one is a 5 minute walk albeit not on match day unless you are coming out of the bottom corner of the holmesdale. We are still the least enjoyable ground to travel to and visit in london out of the premier league teams in my opinion. The local area has nowhere to eat, barely anywhere acceptable to drink and the parking etc. it appalling.

Chelsea, Wembley, The olympic park, The emirates may suffer from being soulless themselves but as a an experience in terms of going there, spending time around the ground and things like the concourse areas are miles apart from selhurst in my opinion. I wouldn't swap because of the match experience but to claim we are in some easy to get to, pleasant to spend time area is seriously one eyed (I appreciate that many don't care but i am getting to the point in life where i like a decent experience with the match rather than just singing songs whilst standing in an inch of piss in a local pub).

Last edited by scro; 13-11-2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old 13-11-2017, 09:31 AM

Quote:
When I go away, I don't go for the shopping, or to eat a meal, or to live there long term. I want somewhere that does a decent pint nearby, has good transport links and shows some character in the area. Stratford is completely devoid of all of these.

And Selhurst Park not having good transport links? Seriously?
I don't go shopping but will often stop for a bite to eat and a drink, I will often socialise in the area under the seats and the local pubs. I also just like being somewhere that isn't a hole generally. The transport links are ok but seeing as i am rating it against other london experiences it's not what i would call convenient. White hart lane was the worst but currently i would say we currently hold the crown.

The old white hart lane, upton park and selhurst are probably the best for the in game atmosphere though so perhaps there is something to said for old school dives in holes but in reality there is a lot also to be said for spending your spare time somewhere pleasant.