Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would love Wilf to put on a master-class performance (and hat-trick) against ManU, whose fans love to describe him as a reject. It's a shame that so far, he has tended to underperform against them - like Andros, who never seems to turn it on against Spurs.
On the other hand, Benteke loves playing Liverpool (hope I haven't jinxed it ).
It's a strange old phenomenon, how players perform against their previous clubs.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:25 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
on a side note - Happy Birthday Wilfried Zaha, enjoy your day
Hope he received my handmade card, with enclosed love-letter. Did anyone else send him one?
Old 10-11-2017, 03:11 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Hope he received my handmade card, with enclosed love-letter. Did anyone else send him one?
Wilf off in January confirmed
Old 10-11-2017, 04:15 PM

hdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethdeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wilf missed the Man United game as he was injured.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:05 PM

Stroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStroud Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
I'm English mate don't worry. However I'm a Palace fan first and foremost. Couldn't give a toss about the England football team. Even more so, now they've let Wilf slip through the net. Thanks for the w*nker signs by the way, very pleasant
seconded
Old 10-11-2017, 07:09 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I have to say, although an England supporter i would fckunig love Wilf to score a hat trick past us - are IC in the finals.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:25 AM
AWM V 42 124

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I have to say, although an England supporter i would fckunig love Wilf to score a hat trick past us - are IC in the finals.
Not yet, play off is tonight.

Old 11-11-2017, 09:48 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
I'm English mate don't worry. However I'm a Palace fan first and foremost. Couldn't give a toss about the England football team. Even more so, now they've let Wilf slip through the net. Thanks for the w*nker signs by the way, very pleasant
Just donít get it your English but rather an opponent score against us wtf . You should support both equally as they NEVER clash. Support both passionately and itís embarrassing that English football fans canít support the national side like the Welsh , Scots and N Irish and Irish do. Sorry but wanker sign is deserved for anyone who wants an opponent to score against their own country( can be any country).
Old 11-11-2017, 06:29 PM

smoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmoll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Just donít get it your English but rather an opponent score against us wtf . You should support both equally as they NEVER clash. Support both passionately and itís embarrassing that English football fans canít support the national side like the Welsh , Scots and N Irish and Irish do. Sorry but wanker sign is deserved for anyone who wants an opponent to score against their own country( can be any country).
I support Palace not England
Old 11-11-2017, 06:39 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Not at this rate.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:28 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cote d'Ivoire 0 Maroc 2
Wilf will be upset, especially when he hears RL-C is now flavour of the month with England. Time for an arm around the shoulder Mr Hodgson.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Yarrrrrrr

Glɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
Cote d'Ivoire 0 Maroc 2
Wilf will be upset, especially when he hears RL-C is now flavour of the month with England. Time for an arm around the shoulder Mr Hodgson.
That's a shame - they'd qualify with ease is if they got a piss easy group like England do every time.. You have to wonder why England get a joke of a group every time yet teams like Holland and IC get tough groups and fail, they are arguably better .
Old 12-11-2017, 12:03 AM
Yarrrrrrr

Glɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just seen this - To view the link you have to Register or Login

If Gylfi Sigurdsson's worth 50m, then Zaha's worth at least that
Old 12-11-2017, 12:05 AM

Alfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Highlights

I've just uploaded highlights of Zaha's game against Morocco, in the Ivory Coast's 2-0 loss.

Some nice skill and pace.

Like, share and subscribe!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-11-2017, 01:59 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Absolutely gutted for him, let’s hope he takes his frustration( in a positive way) out on Everton next week .
Old 12-11-2017, 02:02 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Can't help be a little pleased... If he's still with us next season will be fresh.

Do feel for him. IC would likely have been much more entertaining than England.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:38 AM

Cpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcbob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
£35m to arsenal To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-11-2017, 07:37 AM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is that a deposit or first in a series of payments?
Old 12-11-2017, 07:39 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
£35m to arsenal To view the link you have to Register or Login
Canít take seriously a Sun piece that says Ďclubs no....í instead of Ďclubs know...í.

Weíre bottom of the league yet have some talented individuals, so bound to be linked with other clubs until the next window closes.

We canít stop speculation, but I was pleased to hear Hodgson say the Wiltshire link was nonsense from his agent.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:41 AM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfonso View Post
I've just uploaded highlights of Zaha's game against Morocco, in the Ivory Coast's 2-0 loss.

Some nice skill and pace.

Like, share and subscribe!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Thanks but you've put such big advert banner for your shirts across the bottom that it obscures the ball and his skills for much of it.