Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-11-2017, 04:48 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolly View Post
Well itís not bowel cancer
Diverticulitis apparently
But I have to have a ct scan and a camera down my throat
Endoscopy is no big deal. They sedate you first. I was out like a light.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:53 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nice one.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 04-11-2017, 05:08 PM

Nagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
not in Hungary they don't
Old 04-11-2017, 05:13 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Happy days, that's good news.

Snap. More fiber really eases the pain most of the time.

I've become far more sensitive to some foods after the second colonoscopy which was brutal. The first one was a breeze.

Had the camera down the throat at the same appointment as the up the bum one and of the two the throat one I was dreading more was way easier. Some numbing spray and a jab and it wasn't too bad.

Apparently I have diverticulitis and Ibs. They combine and get messed around by shift work and that means I'm pretty uncomfortable with it sometimes. Far better than the alternative though.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:36 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I have to look at my notes to confirm what the colonic infection/inflammation was that hospitalised me in July. Whatever it was, a massive dose of steroids was the answer. Remind me not to go to Hungary for an endoscopy..
Old 04-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Hope they put the camera down your throat before they put it up your arse
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArdent Eagle Forever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Happy days, that's good news.

Snap. More fiber really eases the pain most of the time.

I've become far more sensitive to some foods after the second colonoscopy which was brutal. The first one was a breeze.

Had the camera down the throat at the same appointment as the up the bum one and of the two the throat one I was dreading more was way easier. Some numbing spray and a jab and it wasn't too bad.

Apparently I have diverticulitis and Ibs. They combine and get messed around by shift work and that means I'm pretty uncomfortable with it sometimes. Far better than the alternative though.
As someone who was consistently diagnosed with IBS for 20 years and then told, oh sorry you actually have Crohn's, my advice to you would be to get them to confirm that you do not have Crohns or Colitis. A simple stool sample can help confirm this.

Mind you it's a bugger having a shite in that little bottle, 1 inch in diameter.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:52 AM
the lovely river mole

jolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjolly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for that lol
Old 05-11-2017, 09:25 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Not in Charing Cross Hospital they don’t. C~nts.

jolly - excellent news that you don’t have bowel cancer. When you have your endoscopy, insist on proper sedation rather than the utterly useless spray.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:27 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
If Ray ‘motormouth’ Houghton ever had an endoscopy he’d still be able to bollock on non-stop about football
Old 09-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pleased with Jolly's news about not having bowel cancer.
Just taken the first set of ten pills ahead of my colonoscopy at the JR tomorrow afternoon.
It could be a long night.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:38 PM

Nagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
these bowel/digestive issues really are quite tricky! obviously it is important not to get/become constipated over a long period but i am sure bran/oats don't agree with me,and some veg and fruits! I seem best off eating very small portions and drinking as much water as possible. Throw in lifestyle issues and it really isn't easy(and age)! best of luck to everyone going through these issues: try to find out what agrees and disagrees with you: and keep your bowels moving! Hope i don't sound flippant or ill advised: these conditions can be rather unpleasant.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Had the camera down the throat at the same appointment as the up the bum one.
It's called 'top and tail', in the trade.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChillo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re-reading this thread is interesting reading; I'm currently doing some work to look at implementing CT colonography more widely than it is available at present.

This would mean rather than having the initial endoscopy, followed by the CT scan, patients would go directly to the CT colonography. Th benefit would be that, for some people, the following endoscopy wouldn't be required.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:56 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Re-reading this thread is interesting reading; I'm currently doing some work to look at implementing CT colonography more widely than it is available at present.

This would mean rather than having the initial endoscopy, followed by the CT scan, patients would go directly to the CT colonography. Th benefit would be that, for some people, the following endoscopy wouldn't be required.
Would be a lovely idea, except that I had the colonoscopy prior to the endoscopy.

Last edited by Stellavista; 09-11-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Back from my colonoscopy at the JR.
All clear.
Managed to find a parking space very quickly. £5.60 to park for three and a half hours.
Old 10-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
Back from my colonoscopy at the JR.
All clear.
Managed to find a parking space very quickly. £5.60 to park for three and a half hours.