Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 31-10-2017, 09:33 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Lots of people on Facebook very angry about the Kelvin Benjamin trade.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:56 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
panthers have a very similar, cheaper, less prima donna-esque, and less prone to off season chubbiness receiver in Devin Funchess. The trade screams 'more speed' and 'off field issues' to me.

The main problem I foresee with the trade is that KB and Cam Newton were close, and he's probably not best pleased at losing his No 1 receiver. I hope the rest of the season doesn't turn out to be him deliberately showing the front office their 'mistake' during games.

Time for McAffrey and Samuel to step up, and need Olsen healthy. Worth remembering as well that the Panthers' best season offensively in recent memory was when KB was sidelined for the year.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:35 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As a Niners fan, I'm pretty intrigued by Garoppolo.

I remember him coming through the 2014 Draft and his stock value rose throughout the process.

Also assuming Cousins situation has changed in Washington...
Old 01-11-2017, 03:08 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
As a Niners fan, I'm pretty intrigued by Garoppolo.

I remember him coming through the 2014 Draft and his stock value rose throughout the process.

Also assuming Cousins situation has changed in Washington...
Jimmy can make all the throws. Heís just very raw and hasnít had many starts. Iíd have loved to have kept him, but Brady seems to be able to play at least 2-3 more years, so we can start the process again with another draftee in 2018 to sit behind Hoyer for a year before taking over the backup role.

Something not mentioned is that Jimmy was the scout team QB for the Super Bowl, and he said himself that he absolutely loved that Shanahan offense.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:35 PM

tsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down low
For Jimmy G see Matt Cassel and Ryan Mallet. New England is very good at making you think their back up QB situation is good and rinse people for draft picks.

The Ajayi one worries me as I don't know why they did it which makes me think he might be a bad guy off the field. Which he doesnt come across as.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:06 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
For Jimmy G see Matt Cassel and Ryan Mallet. New England is very good at making you think their back up QB situation is good and rinse people for draft picks.

The Ajayi one worries me as I don't know why they did it which makes me think he might be a bad guy off the field. Which he doesnt come across as.
Pederson spoke earlier in the week about making sure that if he got someone in that he was the right fit for the dressing room. So I imagine Ajayi is fine

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 01-11-2017, 10:14 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post

Huge difference.

Jimmy G was wanted in the draft and had shown ability.

Cassel didnít play in College and took a high talented team to 11-5.

Mallett never played and was frankly useless in pre-season. I canít believe heís still in the league.

Jimmy G started 2 games and looked the part. He was good in all 4 pre-seasons as well. Belichick didnít want to lose him. That is a fact. If it was his decision, Brady would be out in the next 2 years, because BB doesnít believe in this TB12 shit.

Letís hope he lasts 3 years for a new QB to get ready
Old 01-11-2017, 10:16 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Ajayi got left behind for an away trip last season.

He either has attitude problems, is a little bit thick or just wanted out from Miami.

Either way, a HC getting rid of someone for laziness and attitude problems after getting a retired Jay Cutler is somewhat ironic
Old 02-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nooooooooooo Deshaun Watson injured, torn acl

Last edited by LLCOOLSTEVE; 02-11-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:19 PM
in the 25th Century

Polish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePolish Pete : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bills not doing too badly not that anyone cares! Apart from me I mean.
Could be our year!

Last edited by Polish Pete; 02-11-2017 at 09:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:11 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish Pete View Post
Bills not doing too badly not that anyone cares! Apart from me I mean.
Could be our year!
Sean McDermott did a great job as DC at the Panthers, so no surprise they're very miserly. If the acquisition of Kelvin Benjamin pays off and adds some offensive prowess, they could make a deep playoff run for sure
Old 06-11-2017, 12:56 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Halfway through the season - what have we learnt?!

The NFL is physical, very physical which means the seasons dynamics can change in an instant.

Stars such Odell Beckham Jr and JJ Watt have affected their teams chances of a successful season though none more so than Aaron Rogers who was showing why he is the best QB in the league as Green Bay looked deep playoff certainties and now face a struggle to get there.

Rookie DeShaun Watson, once he gets himself back from an ACL injury and his defense back, looks the real deal in his first season in the NFL and Houston could be a major player within two years.

The E.Elliot saga roles on and had it not been around, Zeke has shown that when fit and available to play, the Cowboys are a serious force.

The Partriots, despite missing so many stars plough on as expected, the Cheifs look great going forward but whether Alex Smith can sustain it for so long is another question, as is their shakey defence.

The Steelers grind on, as do the Seahawks with misely defenses whilst the AFC South is most open, but no Superbowl winner will be coming from that division this year.

The big 4 shocks are the Rams, who unsurprisingly have got their offense going with Sean McVay, The Eagles who look unstoppable at he mo strengthened there grip, particularly with the Ajayi signing, the Saints who have Drew Brees in top form and perhaps the lesser known Case Keenum steeping out from the shadows to lead Minnesota Vikings to top spot, a place i expect them to hold on to with a quite favourable fixtures list in line.

Looking forward to the back half of the season as it really starts to take shape. The Broncos may tank through in order to get themselves a QB, though the Browns and 49ers have the advantage for that 'unwanted' tag...

Last edited by aj4england; 06-11-2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I think you can say the NFL is wide open with only the Eagles looking like Super Bowl contenders at the moment.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I think you can say the NFL is wide open with only the Eagles looking like Super Bowl contenders at the moment.
Oh no, Julio!

Both teams looked like they were doing their best to **** themselves up yesterday
Old 10-11-2017, 09:12 PM

BLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBLUE BOY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nice win for the Seahawks, brutal on the injury front though.

http://www.signaldrivingschool.co.uk/
http://www.twitter.com/dave_p_bailey

Xbox One gamertag = k1zza4
Old 12-11-2017, 09:05 AM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Richard Sherman is hard as ****.

Said he had been struggling with his achilles tendon all season and it was just a question of when it was going to go. Then tears it and walks off the field unaided and hangs round on the sideline. Next week will be the first game he misses in his 7 year career.

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10
Old 13-11-2017, 02:16 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jaguars Chargers games was a classic. The NFL highlights on youtube don't tell half the story of what really went on. Non-stop drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Jags Eagles final I hope.
Old 13-11-2017, 03:57 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeo View Post
Richard Sherman is hard as ****.

Said he had been struggling with his achilles tendon all season and it was just a question of when it was going to go. Then tears it and walks off the field unaided and hangs round on the sideline. Next week will be the first game he misses in his 7 year career.
That should help the Rams win the NFC West!
Old 13-11-2017, 04:01 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Perhaps explains why Sherman has provided questionable coverage in many games this season.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:54 AM

Oh Redskins