Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 09-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Why did he stop posting?
Old 10-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Why did he stop posting?
From the horses mouth:
Quote:
Itís because I hate Selhurst Celtic, as heís a massive, massive ****.
I think we can all understand the sentiment.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:26 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Itís because I hate Selhurst Celtic, as heís a massive, massive ****.
If there is any truth in this how can you explain away how he was very helpful to Keltic Eagle once?
Old 10-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
If there is any truth in this how can you explain away how he was very helpful to Keltic Eagle once?
What's that got to do with SC?
Old 10-11-2017, 12:08 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
What's that got to do with SC?
Well you say that SC stopped because the other SC is a massive ****,yet it goes against the fact that he helped KE who is also a massive ****.

You are implying that there is some inconsistency about the actions of SC when encountering a massive ****. I thought he was better than that.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Bloody SC's.

Inconsistent in their approach to massive *****.

Who'd have thunk it?!
Old 10-11-2017, 12:40 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
From the horses mouth:

I think we can all understand the sentiment.

Say hello to the lunatic for me please & that I hope all is going well with his snapper.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:56 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post

Say hello to the lunatic for me please & that I hope all is going well with his snapper.
I've directed him to come and look for himself ...
Save
Old 10-11-2017, 12:59 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Sexual Chocolate, if you a reading this then I'd just like to say that I think you are a massive div-faced div. The only good thing about you is that you stopped posting on the BBS. Cheers.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:05 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

I think he should come back and post then ...

Old 10-11-2017, 02:46 PM

Well it is Friday.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:20 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well, this is all a bit low. Scummish really.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
Careful ... you'll be arguing with Maz next ...
Old 10-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:

on a side note has Urine Mattress been banned?
Old 10-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post

Yep just checked,piss taking I think...
Old 10-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-11-2017, 09:05 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Yep just checked,piss taking I think...

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 10-11-2017, 11:28 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Well you say that SC stopped because the other SC is a massive ****,yet it goes against the fact that he helped KE who is also a massive ****.

You are implying that there is some inconsistency about the actions of SC when encountering a massive ****. I thought he was better than that.
Iím not. Iím pretty fair weather tbh.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:54 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Post more.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:55 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post

He was very nasty to me. I nearly cried.