Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-11-2017, 11:56 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxthorncutter View Post
Highlights (warning: XXX content. Rape scenes. NSFW.)

To view the link you have to Register or Login
What is wrong with you?
Old 15-11-2017, 02:25 AM

big bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Les is French (if he was English he’d be called ”The”).

Didn't they make a play about him? Miserable Les or something like that
Old 15-11-2017, 02:36 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Sure the Irish will just love being considered a "home nation" by the English
Oop's

Apologies .

Anyways still sad they are out..Merci.
Old 15-11-2017, 02:39 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
Didn't they make a play about him? Miserable Les or something like that
Je suis toujours heureux mon ami
Old 15-11-2017, 05:25 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Three Scandinavian teams at the World Cup. Must be a record that? Can't remember there ever being more than two at a time.
Old 15-11-2017, 06:11 AM

Nicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Oop's

Apologies .

Anyways still sad they are out..Merci.

Don't be sad, Ireland are unable to play nice football. We should all be happy that we'll not be at the next World Cup.
Old 15-11-2017, 06:17 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicebitofgreen View Post
Don't be sad, Ireland are unable to play nice football. We should all be happy that we'll not be at the next World Cup.
I was only sad for about 10 seconds ...
Old 15-11-2017, 10:05 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BASING EAGLE View Post
Normally I would like to see all the “home” nations to do well but I just cannot bring myself to want any kind of success to the cock womble Roy Keane.
Alos how can the rep of Ireland be a home nation?
Old 15-11-2017, 10:14 AM

radiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
about time there was an island of Ireland team which would have many other benefits apart from football
Old 15-11-2017, 10:22 AM

OLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Alos how can the rep of Ireland be a home nation?
That’s why I put “home” in speech marks, although many do not consider them a home nation they are part of the British Isles.
Old 16-11-2017, 05:34 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiomike View Post
about time there was an island of Ireland team which would have many other benefits apart from football
Agree.

It could inspire some classic kits not to qualify in also.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 16-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Orange away kit would be a seller.
Old 16-11-2017, 05:49 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I designed this on another thread but can't find it......
Old 16-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Why ever not?

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 16-11-2017, 08:25 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Perhaps something like this River Plate shirt which comes with a sash and everything:

Old 16-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Pure Codology

Don't know if it's all bullshine, but I was genuinely brought up to believe that the Irish tricolour was comprised of 'the green' of the Irish nationalists, 'the gold' (orange) of the unionists and 'the white' of the peace between them.

Would personally love a united team with the three different kits and would wear my orange on matchdays with pride.

I don't care if it was all dissembling bollox, fed to me to break the hate, I will wholeheartedly believe that fact beyond worms munching on my knackers beneath this frosty, ominous, irrelevant earth.

One more thing; the national anthem should be Thin Lizzy's 'The boys are back in town' with the entire stadium doing air guitars at suitable intervals.

T'werms would be munching giant plums then.

Fear not on that.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 16-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Pure Codology

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Perhaps something like this River Plate shirt which comes with a sash and everything:

U r nawty.

You're lucky my religion compels me to forgive you.

Sir Clinton Morrison