Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-11-2017, 11:29 AM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Yes, yes, no, don’t know, most do
tried to register but

I am unable to get past verification stage - it says type in text you see - but there is no where to type ? I did the audio challenge but when I click next it goes back to verification stage
Old 17-11-2017, 01:17 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Low View Post
Southgate has reason for regret. But Wilf hasn't. Who'd want to play for the most dull, insipid bunch of losers that I can recall seeing?
The same 'losers' that just worked their nuts off to keep an attack consisting of Neymar, Coutinho and Jesus out for 90 minutes? Past England teams have been a let down, but the current team is young and deserving of support.
Old 17-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Low View Post
Southgate has reason for regret. But Wilf hasn't. Who'd want to play for the most dull, insipid bunch of losers that I can recall seeing?
I think both sides have regret's now, Wilf has matured from rubbing up everyone the wrong way and Southgate is bringing in all the fresh young faces that would have fitted Wilf to a tee...The bunch of losers are the ones that do not go to the World cup finals...Hopefully with the England kids that are winning world cups and European cups get into the England side because they do not seem to have that fear of losing as the older players have had in the past.

Remember the French kids winning everything and then later came in to win them a world cup.
Old 17-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think both sides have regret's now, Wilf has matured from rubbing up everyone the wrong way and Southgate is bringing in all the fresh young faces that would have fitted Wilf to a tee...The bunch of losers are the ones that do not go to the World cup finals...Hopefully with the England kids that are winning world cups and European cups get into the England side because they do not seem to have that fear of losing as the older players have had in the past.

Remember the French kids winning everything and then later came in to win them a world cup.
By "rubbing up everyone the wrong way", do you mean Henderson and Moyes ?