Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 25-11-2017, 12:11 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I personally think he'll be gone at the end of the season regardless of what league we're in.
Hard to argue with that, but I can only see him going anywhere if he knows he will be a first teamer. The clubs he gets linked to can't guarantee that IMO. He also needs to be loved and the likes of Arsenal will only take to him if he delivers every week
Old 25-11-2017, 12:32 PM

Frisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I had the misfortune of sitting next to two of Wilfs ‘advisors’ on the train this week. I presume some personal connection because clearly too thick to be genuinely advising but had obviously worked out that investing 100k per month in property was the thing and they’d watched Location Location so had all the knowledge. Didn’t understand stamp duty but presumably not their job. Completely unprofessional to be discussing him in public but obviously made them feel important. I suspect just a glimpse at the hangers on all these top players must have.

Anyhow, as well as talking about how much he hated south London one went on about the clubs who had made genuine enquiries for Wilf (boasting he was ‘in the know’). He reckoned Arsenal, Liverpool and Bayer Leverkusen -the latter in his view being the most likely. Suffice to say I was glad to see the back of them.
Old 25-11-2017, 01:00 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Parish on Football Focus just now said Wilf leaving in Jan was "out of the question"
Old 25-11-2017, 01:03 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
Parish on Football Focus just now said Wilf leaving in Jan was "out of the question"
Why anybody insists on believing he would be sold in Jan is beyond me anyway. Next summer is obviously another matter though
Old 25-11-2017, 01:03 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What ever happens, we must not sell wilf, simple as that really.
Old 25-11-2017, 01:05 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Why anybody insists on believing he would be sold in Jan is beyond me anyway. Next summer is obviously another matter though
Well yes, results between now and May could change everything
Old 25-11-2017, 06:41 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisky View Post
I had the misfortune of sitting next to two of Wilfs ‘advisors’ on the train this week. I presume some personal connection because clearly too thick to be genuinely advising but had obviously worked out that investing 100k per month in property was the thing and they’d watched Location Location so had all the knowledge. Didn’t understand stamp duty but presumably not their job. Completely unprofessional to be discussing him in public but obviously made them feel important. I suspect just a glimpse at the hangers on all these top players must have.

Anyhow, as well as talking about how much he hated south London one went on about the clubs who had made genuine enquiries for Wilf (boasting he was ‘in the know’). He reckoned Arsenal, Liverpool and Bayer Leverkusen -the latter in his view being the most likely. Suffice to say I was glad to see the back of them.
Sounds like utter bullshit to me.

He will cost £75m to prize away from us in the Summer, minimum.