Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-11-2017, 08:20 AM

I Hate Brighton dances before me like a million eyesI Hate Brighton dances before me like a million eyesI Hate Brighton dances before me like a million eyesI Hate Brighton dances before me like a million eyesI Hate Brighton dances before me like a million eyesI Hate Brighton dances before me like a million eyesI Hate Brighton dances before me like a million eyesI Hate Brighton dances before me like a million eyesI Hate Brighton dances before me like a million eyesI Hate Brighton dances before me like a million eyesI Hate Brighton dances before me like a million eyes
Corners and Free Kicks

I really think we need to become better at corners and free kicks. We don't look threatening from them other than the odd occasion.

I know it's been said before, but we need to make sure we practice so we become decent and put the opposition keeper and defenders under real pressure.

Hopefully, we can get some goals by improving our delivery and positioning from set piece routines.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:29 AM

Sureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cabaye should stop taking set pieces.That is the biggest issue.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:29 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Love cabaye to bits, but if I never see him take a set piece ever again it'll be too soon.

Townsend took one corner and it was markedly more dangerous.

Sir Clinton Morrison

Last edited by SE5eagle; 29-11-2017 at 08:34 AM.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:38 AM

Pierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE5eagle View Post
Love cabaye to bits, but if I never see him take a set piece ever again, it'll be too soon.

Townsend took one corner and it was markedly more dangerous.
Agree with that. Townsends delivery was quality, he put a bit more pace on it and delivered it so it can be attacked.