Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 27-11-2017, 02:23 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Cant believe they haven’t sold out!? Shouldn’t be surprised really
Old 27-11-2017, 02:33 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
I think Wilf could be reminded of this although doubt he needs any more motivation
To view the link you have to Register or Login
How have I never seen that
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 27-11-2017, 02:37 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
They're already feeling cocky again…

To view the link you have to Register or Login!!
There's no 0-5 option there.

Then again a point away and stuff them at Selhurst would be fine with me.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:41 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
WHO IS THE REFEREE?

This matters muchly.
Old 27-11-2017, 02:48 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
WHO IS THE REFEREE?

This matters muchly.
19:45 Brighton v Crystal Palace
Referee: Andre Marriner
Assistants: Scott Ledger, Simon Beck
Fourth official: Mike Jones
Old 27-11-2017, 02:50 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Incidentally last game he reffed us was our home win vs Chelsea the other month

Advertiser report pre-Chelsea:

"Since returning to the top flight in 2013, Palace have not won a game at Selhurst Park when Marriner has been referee, losing four of the five Premier League matches he has taken charge of in SE25.

Palace have won Premier League matches away from home when Marriner has been the referee, including at Stoke City in March 2015 and at Liverpool in April this year."
Old 27-11-2017, 03:04 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't recall Marriner being a bad one, but he's a bit of a card flasher isn't he?

Yup, near the top, 24 yellows and a red in 9 matches. This should suit us actually because Donkey Dunk will have no choice but to hack Wilf down after he leaves Bruno on his backside.

Old 27-11-2017, 03:11 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
I think Wilf could be reminded of this although doubt he needs any more motivation
Still hilarious Reminds me of the time Joey Barton said Neymar was shite.
Old 27-11-2017, 05:53 PM

Pikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
Play the game not the occasion and stay calm.
It's a bit like taking a driving test in an area where jealous kids with massive chips on their shoulders are spitting and throwing stones at the car, keep your nerve, focus, professional and above all, nothing stupid.
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 27-11-2017, 05:58 PM

SussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikie Punisher View Post
It's a bit like taking a driving test in an area where jealous kids with massive chips on their shoulders are spitting and throwing stones at the car, keep your nerve, focus, professional and above all, nothing stupid.
Couldn't put it better myself!
Old 27-11-2017, 06:00 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Surprised by the bookies odds, thought they would be big favourites but they are 7/4.
Old 27-11-2017, 06:48 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This, I cannot stand them club huge game.
It's going to be hard watching Murray against us, but I know for a fact in the horrible event if he got injured we would show him complete class and respect. Not cheer and celebrate like they did.
Old 27-11-2017, 07:28 PM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Surprised by the bookies odds, thought they would be big favourites but they are 7/4.
13/8 Brighton
15/8 Palace

Short odds for a team who haven't scored an away goal this season.

Do the bookies know something we don't?
Old 27-11-2017, 07:32 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_Cheviot View Post
13/8 Brighton
15/8 Palace

Short odds for a team who haven't scored an away goal this season.

Do the bookies know something we don't?
Let's bloody hope so.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:55 PM

Simmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimmo the Elder : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
5 points behind them with a win tomorrow
Old 27-11-2017, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
This, I cannot stand them club huge game.
It's going to be hard watching Murray against us, but I know for a fact in the horrible event if he got injured we would show him complete class and respect. Not cheer and celebrate like they did.
He absolutely shat on them, a massive turd on their chests.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:20 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmo the Elder View Post
5 points behind them with a win tomorrow
That would be so sweet, I'd settle for a draw this time around.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:56 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Lets smash em !!
Old 29-11-2017, 11:31 AM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems fans took the title of this thread literally