Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-11-2017, 10:55 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
At last he did the right thing and sacked all 3 of them, that idiot that looks like a minion has got away with it for far too long.
Yep, I dont think Id have employed any of those 3. Possibly would have used the sweary guy if he was dealing with customers from his age group, because at least he had some energy, though immature.
Old 23-11-2017, 11:35 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
I don't watch it, but one of the previous winners is currently buying up huge swathes of Croydon warehouses due to rapid expansion with her extremely successful business idea.
Who is that and what is her business?>
Old 23-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Who is that and what is her business?>
TBH, I don't know for sure (I've never cared other than she has beaten me to a couple of purchases). I understand from the agents she is involved in some sort of Cosmetics business, which would probably make her Leah Totton.
Old 24-11-2017, 09:14 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
I just find myself staring at the blonde one most the time
Old 24-11-2017, 09:38 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
TBH, I don't know for sure (I've never cared other than she has beaten me to a couple of purchases). I understand from the agents she is involved in some sort of Cosmetics business, which would probably make her Leah Totton.
I don't doubt that. She's made a fortune.
Old 29-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
The geezer with the slick back hair - has he got an eagle Palace badge on his suit ?
Old 29-11-2017, 10:30 PM

CPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC 1949 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
The geezer with the slick back hair - has he got an eagle Palace badge on his suit ?
I was thinking the same, it certainly looks like one of ours.
Old 29-11-2017, 10:32 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
On pause?
Old 29-11-2017, 10:45 PM
Riding the waves of life

stwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestwilley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
This one?
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-11-2017, 11:25 PM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 30-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What the hell was Karen Brady wearing on last nights show? She needs some fashion advice wearing those pink trousers and those awful shoes
Old 30-11-2017, 10:12 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
What the hell was Karen Brady wearing on last nights show? She needs some fashion advice wearing those pink trousers and those awful shoes
Yeah but decent rack!!
Madly I am quite warming to Elizabeth, she is a nutter but an honest nutter.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:36 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quality eating them for dinner during the interviews