Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-11-2017, 02:27 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Things that make you feel awkward.

Yes it's another 'things' thread. Insincere apologies to Maidstoned in advance.

Awkward/uncomfortable/embarassing things. Last night was getting in the lift at work, door start closing and guy quickly rushes over to squeeze in - helpfully I reach across and start hammering the 'open doors' button. He jams a foot in, the door opens and lift carries on.

Then I realise I was actually hammering the 'close doors' button. This guy is aware of that. We stand there in silence while he is probably wondering why I'm such a c***.

I mention it to him as we get out of the lift expecting him to laugh it off. He doesn't, just looks at me as if I'm some sort of freak. FFS.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Ilook forward to the Things that make you embarrased thread.
Old 29-11-2017, 02:37 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Maidstone's overly-numerous threads.
Old 29-11-2017, 04:50 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
I'll reply to my own thread - when Maidstoned gets the hump and starts another load of 'things' threads, only for people to start posting properly on them thereby bumping them above all the other threads.
Old 29-11-2017, 05:33 PM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Yes it's another 'things' thread. Insincere apologies to Maidstoned in advance.

Awkward/uncomfortable/embarassing things. Last night was getting in the lift at work, door start closing and guy quickly rushes over to squeeze in - helpfully I reach across and start hammering the 'open doors' button. He jams a foot in, the door opens and lift carries on.

Then I realise I was actually hammering the 'close doors' button. This guy is aware of that. We stand there in silence while he is probably wondering why I'm such a c***.

I mention it to him as we get out of the lift expecting him to laugh it off. He doesn't, just looks at me as if I'm some sort of freak. FFS.
Old 29-11-2017, 06:54 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
I'll reply to my own thread - when Maidstoned gets the hump and starts another load of 'things' threads, only for people to start posting properly on them thereby bumping them above all the other threads.
I was just getting a weeks worth of things threads out in time for the weekend.
Old 30-11-2017, 03:49 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Sitting down in the office canteen and realising you have left the packed lunch on the kitchen table.

LOL. We have all been there and done that, eh guys.
Well not me obviously.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:19 AM

mexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmexicaneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"Arrows". I don't know what it means.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

"Darts", it means "darts"