Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 28-11-2017, 12:01 AM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here 2017

I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here 2017.

After much deliberation I decided to start this thread. The reason for my intrepidation was my awareness of the sensitivity towards starting a thread that was once the sole domain of a bbs legend and a much loved friend of many participating on here. I do this tonight with the outmost respect but also because, and I hope that those who knew him agree, he would want to absolutely annihilate these feckwits!!!!
Old 28-11-2017, 12:05 AM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If I may begin...
Iain prick
Stanley - bumbling not quite as much an oaf as his son.
Toff - actually quite warmed to her. Is very happy and positive.
Amir - Thick as but would have him watch my back. Thick neck.
Wise.. competitive
Vardy - 10k handbag.
Jamie ...still out....lack of food, tiredness causing grumpiness so shall see.
Shappi ....should never have done that last trial...far too old,
Scottish politician...precisely that.
Fizz.. offers little
Old 28-11-2017, 05:58 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Iain Lee once got reported to police for being racist when he said on his LBC radio show, that he didnít like reggae music... he told me himself. He also suffers quite badly from depression, and has had to care for his mum who has MS. Also he lost contact with his dad growing up, he traced him... only to find out he had terminal cancer... they spent a few weeks together before he passed. He refused to have his mumís assets transferred in to his name on diagnosis of MS... instead he allowed her house to be sold to fund her care package (the tax payer would have picked up the bill). Heís had quite a shitty life.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:21 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
The girl from The Saturdays doesn't say much. I think she's playing the 'say nothing I won't get voted to do the trials but will still get paid, and will be first out' game
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 28-11-2017, 06:30 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Dennis Wise wants to win this no question. Stanley "can't do it on medical grounds" is pointless
Old 28-11-2017, 06:38 AM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stanley has a certain old world charm and has not damaged Boris so far (he is good at that on his own anyway)
Toff has charm and could win
Wise - public seem to like him
Vardy - tough and determined
Rest - irrelevant
Old 28-11-2017, 07:15 AM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Haven't watched any of the series but I cannot hear the name Iain Lee without hearing "Pradeep" ........If you know you know
Old 28-11-2017, 07:33 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Haven't watched any of the series but I cannot hear the name Iain Lee without hearing "Pradeep" ........If you know you know

Pradeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Old 28-11-2017, 09:25 AM

ChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChiswickEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Toff is telling porkies about being single.
Old 28-11-2017, 09:27 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
Toff is telling porkies about being single.

Sheís probably embarrassed about you.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:16 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Really like Toff she is not the normal MIC muppet.
Stanley is and rich old bloke
Wise is as said before in it to win it.
I quite like Vardys wife only because she is real and I love her determination.
Old 28-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
After much deliberation I decided to start this thread. The reason for my intrepidation was my awareness of the sensitivity towards starting a thread that was once the sole domain of a bbs legend and a much loved friend of many participating on here. I do this tonight with the outmost respect but also because, and I hope that those who knew him agree, he would want to absolutely annihilate these feckwits!!!!
Point of order, Chock’s rarely bothered with I’m a Celebrity, it was Big Brother that he revelled in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocky View Post
It's just a repeat every year.
Exactly the same tasks.
Tits in the shower.
The arrgonat c**t.
The sad old whore.
The young 'innocent' girlie.
The young popular lad.
The fat old paedophile.
Spiders.
Two Geordie f**kfaces.
Old 28-11-2017, 12:14 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Chocky’s version of the 12 Days of Christmas
Old 28-11-2017, 12:18 PM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Was talking about Chocky to someone only earlier today. Often think of him when shows like The Apprentice come on. In fact I often think of him full stop.
Old 28-11-2017, 12:21 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wasnt sure about Toff ... but really actually like her!

Amir is so dense its incredible he got as far as he did in life.

Stanley i like - though the fact he cant do hardly any of the trials makes his inclusion pointless.

The scottish bird and the saturdays girl add no value.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 29-11-2017, 10:45 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRCUK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Amir Khan ... What a ****! Boxer or not I would have battered him for that behalf.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 29-11-2017, 11:26 PM

Hope Becky gets better soon. Be awful for her to miss the chance to do another task
Old 01-12-2017, 09:40 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Iain Lee once got reported to police for being racist when he said on his LBC radio show, that he didn’t like reggae music... he told me himself. He also suffers quite badly from depression, and has had to care for his mum who has MS. Also he lost contact with his dad growing up, he traced him... only to find out he had terminal cancer... they spent a few weeks together before he passed. He refused to have his mum’s assets transferred in to his name on diagnosis of MS... instead he allowed her house to be sold to fund her care package (the tax payer would have picked up the bill). He’s had quite a shitty life.
reason I actually watch this and indeed CBB is that you eventually see peoples' true character come out. I can't stand him on the Paper reviews but he actually seems a decent sort
Old 01-12-2017, 09:47 AM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Iain Lee once got reported to police for being racist when he said on his LBC radio show, that he didnít like reggae music... he told me himself. He also suffers quite badly from depression, and has had to care for his mum who has MS. Also he lost contact with his dad growing up, he traced him... only to find out he had terminal cancer... they spent a few weeks together before he passed. He refused to have his mumís assets transferred in to his name on diagnosis of MS... instead he allowed her house to be sold to fund her care package (the tax payer would have picked up the bill). Heís had quite a shitty life.
I had no idea about Lee's life, my mum had MS also, she passed in 2015, a dreadful affliction.
Old Today, 02:50 PM

Toff a worthy winner imo.