Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-12-2017, 06:59 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well more specifically, murdering them
Old 01-12-2017, 07:01 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Reading Maidstoned Eagles's posts.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:06 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Fentanyl and nitrocellulose.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:09 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The bottle. She’s a cruel mistress.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Sometimes bite my nails.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:42 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T View Post
Well more specifically, murdering them
Same.

Edit, apologies. I thought your first post said protestants.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:34 PM

Nicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNicebitofgreen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Weed.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:26 PM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Coffee I guess. Spend far too much on it, hasbean must love me. Dread to think of how much I've spent on different brewers, grinders etc. Hate going a day without it though so it's worth it

also one of those pricks who drink beer for the taste
Old 02-12-2017, 01:45 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
My support of Palace is close to a vice in the eyes of some others.

I recently had an enhanced security check and my reference person was asked if she thought I’d been ‘radicalised’.

She was tempted to reply ‘not by ISIS, but does fanatical support of Palace count?’.