Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-12-2017, 09:05 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Kaliningrad for Belgium looks doable via Poland.
Definitely, Itís only acouple of hours drive from Gdansk.
Old 03-12-2017, 08:52 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Definitely, Itís only acouple of hours drive from Gdansk.
That's the route we're taking. Gdansk is supposed to be a very nice place too. I've been wanting to go there for a while.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:09 AM
Party on

Chris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down lowChris Finch will cross the room to turn the lights down low
If I were to go a game it would be Belgium in Kaliningrad.
I doubt it, but has anyone done the Gdańsk-Kaliningrad by train before?
Old 03-12-2017, 09:21 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Are Russians in Kaliningrad less mentally patriotic than Russians from Russia?

This does seem in fairness like a good excuse to head off Gdańsk and then see what Kaliningrad is like.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:44 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Imagine the majority of fans will go via Gdansk on the train but also consider flights from Warsaw (LOT) or Riga (Air Baltic).

For a journey with a difference take a bus/coach from Klaipeda.*

The two companies that run this service: To view the link you have to Register or Login and To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Ruskin Old Boy; 03-12-2017 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:05 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
That's the route we're taking. Gdansk is supposed to be a very nice place too. I've been wanting to go there for a while.
I go to Gdansk about 4 times a year with work, and normally stay a extra day or two afterwards, really like it there. Would work well for Kaliningrad for the Belgium game.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
I've stayed in Nizhny Novgorod, my father in laws parents are buried there so we were asked to check their graves. So if you want to know anything about cemetaries in Nizhny Novgorod, I'm your man. Think Kalingrad is probably the prettier place to visit. All I remember about the sleeper train journey from Moscow is rows of feet sticking out into the corridor. Was tempted to tickle them.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
You sound like you have a fetish
Old 03-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
You sound like you have a fetish

I just wondered how many would laugh, and how many would get up and try to stab me.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Finch View Post
If I were to go a game it would be Belgium in Kaliningrad.
I doubt it, but has anyone done the Gdańsk-Kaliningrad by train before?
On the Ball Travel are running a coach.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:11 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
Try & get to Sopot if you can. Itís the next Town up of the Tri Cities. Beautiful place by the sea with nice beaches & loads of bars & restaurants etc..
Old 03-12-2017, 12:48 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Cheers for all that info; very helpful. Will probably be quite tricky to get match tickets I'd imagine.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Prodigal Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Try & get to Sopot if you can. Itís the next Town up of the Tri Cities. Beautiful place by the sea with nice beaches & loads of bars & restaurants etc..
I was talking to a girl from Gdansk a couple of weeks ago and she said the same. Looking forward to it.