Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Is it now two games to go before his 400th?
Old 03-12-2017, 09:38 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still a lot more quicker getting to his feet after a save compared to Wayne and at 38 keep him until we get a replacement .
Old 03-12-2017, 09:58 PM

palace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace910 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One of my all time favourite Palace players, certainly a legend!
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM

palace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well done Julian on the most league clean sheets by any palace keeper of 100, and levelling most clean sheets in all competitions for the club in total of 111.
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
I love jools and care not who knows it.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
At full time when the players came over, they all got a well deserved cheer or song.
When Julian came over the noise level lifted several decibels.
Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Where's Owngoal?

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM

boxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Legend.
Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Massive save at 0-2 as with the Watford game

He’s getting sharper with every game now. I see no drop in his performances since he was last number 1.

Love this guy! At the end when he came over the passion from the guy was unreal.

We don’t need to discuss the goalkeeping situation.
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Today, 400th CPFC start (401st appearance!), 100th league clean sheet, 111th clean sheet (all comps)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Had to laugh at the sliced clearance in 2nd half.! It's Jules all over and I love him to bits!!
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Legend.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Disgrace that he doesn't have more starts for us. Some of our previous managers have a lot to answer for.
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Disgrace that he doesn't have more starts for us. Some of our previous managers have a lot to answer for.
I'm just glad Hodgson sees the same as us!
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Yep. Bizarre that we persisted with the other chap for so long.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
I'm just glad Hodgson sees the same as us!
He does seem to doesn't he.
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM

salad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
superb save today !
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM
beer & jager mmmm

Winny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWinny came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’ll think I’ll shed a tear the day he hangs up the gloves

That reception he got at the end was spine tingling
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That one really good save today was enormous in terms of keeping our 0-2 lead intact. Had they got one back at that stage, the outcome might have been very different
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winny View Post
Iíll think Iíll shed a tear the day he hangs up the gloves

That reception he got at the end was spine tingling
It's really only his kicking that's on the wane. Everything else is still top notch. He's not perfect but he's not ready for the scrap heap yet.