Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 18-11-2017, 12:41 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Old 18-11-2017, 12:42 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Old 18-11-2017, 12:50 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Old 18-11-2017, 12:56 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Old 18-11-2017, 12:59 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Old 18-11-2017, 01:02 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Old 18-11-2017, 02:42 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
On BBC1 right now, UB40 are performing 'Red Red Wine' on Children in Need.

You have no ******* idea how close this was!

" Heh, Norm! How's life treating you?"

"Like I just ran over his dog."
Old 18-11-2017, 11:09 AM
Hooray For Boobies

#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Slapshot.

To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-11-2017, 01:44 PM
The Bringer of Joy

And still my favourite ever sports film:

Old 27-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Old 04-12-2017, 07:30 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here