Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 23-06-2017, 01:26 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
I'd have any of the u21 midfielders. All very comfortable on the ball, baker the main one though I was very impressed with swift
Purely based on the last 3 games I thought that Baker had all the swagger of a Chelsea player and looks like he and the other players know he is 'a player'. Works pretty hard has all the touch and stuff but it wasn't quite coming off for him somehow. Swift was almost the opposite character but just seemed to be more effective and dangerous. The power and pace is that hole is a killer. Maybe a bit less rounded and made the odd mistakes.

So far I have been surprised and underwhlemed by Ward-Prowse who I expected to eat it at this level. He has been solid but nothing more. Chalobah the same although I thought he showed up well in the last game. Chilwell at LB looked ordinary until the last game where he blossomed and had a bit of a blinder. Gray managed a goal and an assist and didn't really make an impact otherwise. Not sure what it is about an England shirt that sucks the life out of some players - weird. Mawson looked good and will be targeted and lifted from Swansea before long I think. Pickford has made some scary mistakes but has got away with them all so far and has had some highlights too.

In the U20 I just thought that a couple of the players looked a level above the rest (Onomah, Tomori) but less so at U21 and not sure how far they will go - be interesting to see. T
Old 23-06-2017, 02:10 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
Is Hughes basically a less injury prone Jonny Williams?
Jonny maybe given a run out under FDB
Old 23-06-2017, 07:53 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
Is Hughes basically a less injury prone Jonny Williams?
Different player. Hughes is like an English version of Cabaye, brilliant passer, can play anywhere up and down the pitch
Old 23-06-2017, 11:36 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceborn View Post
Different player. Hughes is like an English version of Cabaye, brilliant passer, can play anywhere up and down the pitch
And injury prone.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:56 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
And injury prone.
Yeah, he is so injury prone compared to the likes of Williams isn't he.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-06-2017, 09:20 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Probably a good signing for Watford I reckon.
Old 25-06-2017, 07:38 AM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Purely based on the last 3 games I thought that Baker had all the swagger of a Chelsea player and looks like he and the other players know he is 'a player'. Works pretty hard has all the touch and stuff but it wasn't quite coming off for him somehow. Swift was almost the opposite character but just seemed to be more effective and dangerous. The power and pace is that hole is a killer. Maybe a bit less rounded and made the odd mistakes.

So far I have been surprised and underwhlemed by Ward-Prowse who I expected to eat it at this level. He has been solid but nothing more. Chalobah the same although I thought he showed up well in the last game. Chilwell at LB looked ordinary until the last game where he blossomed and had a bit of a blinder. Gray managed a goal and an assist and didn't really make an impact otherwise. Not sure what it is about an England shirt that sucks the life out of some players - weird. Mawson looked good and will be targeted and lifted from Swansea before long I think. Pickford has made some scary mistakes but has got away with them all so far and has had some highlights too.

In the U20 I just thought that a couple of the players looked a level above the rest (Onomah, Tomori) but less so at U21 and not sure how far they will go - be interesting to see. T
Onomah looks a real player at u20s. Proper box to box midfielder.
Old 25-06-2017, 05:25 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
bargain that money for hughes
Old 25-06-2017, 06:32 PM

tiempo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtiempo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtiempo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtiempo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtiempo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtiempo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtiempo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtiempo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtiempo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtiempo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldtiempo was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
If FdB signs, maybe Championship isn't the right place to look, but I guess there are a few we still should consider. And with his connections in Europe I guess there are a lot more suitable players to pick from. Even though the pace of PL is the usual question mark...
Old 03-12-2017, 09:54 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
So nearly half way into the season and a few real tidy players in there.

Pontus Jansson will be playing in the premier league soon and I can't see it being with Leeds. He's good on the ball and solid defensively, they love him up in Leeds. Although his gloves do my head in.

Ollie Watkins at Brentford is looking very good, quick, direct and always looking to take a player on. Only 21 years of age he's got plenty of room to develop.

David Brooks at Sheffield United is looking the best young talent in the league, the type of signing we should be all over if there was any slight chance of it happening. Everton have signed players similar like Stones, Calvert Lewin and Lookman.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:15 PM

EmmerGreenEagle is just too good for youEmmerGreenEagle is just too good for youEmmerGreenEagle is just too good for youEmmerGreenEagle is just too good for youEmmerGreenEagle is just too good for youEmmerGreenEagle is just too good for youEmmerGreenEagle is just too good for youEmmerGreenEagle is just too good for youEmmerGreenEagle is just too good for youEmmerGreenEagle is just too good for youEmmerGreenEagle is just too good for you
Ollie Watkins has to be looked at
Old 04-12-2017, 09:55 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Traore, Watkins, McKay and Freeman would all be worth looking at in the Championship.

Unfortunately i think for the 2 priorities of GK and striker we will need to go abroad.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:57 AM

BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Its a shame we missed out on James Maddison to Nowich last year (Parish seemed to allude he chose them over us). Starting to play every week and doing well apparently.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:25 PM

SloppyMcgee makes me feel important and freeSloppyMcgee makes me feel important and freeSloppyMcgee makes me feel important and freeSloppyMcgee makes me feel important and freeSloppyMcgee makes me feel important and freeSloppyMcgee makes me feel important and freeSloppyMcgee makes me feel important and freeSloppyMcgee makes me feel important and freeSloppyMcgee makes me feel important and freeSloppyMcgee makes me feel important and freeSloppyMcgee makes me feel important and free
Hands down, Ollie Watkins. But I suspect we will take a more pragmatic approach to any signings in Jan.

Also, Darnell Fisher if he continues his early season form could be worth a look come July
Old 04-12-2017, 12:34 PM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Aden Flint for me. Massive presence and similar style to Dann however Flint is capable of playing 3 games in a week well, compared to ours who can barely play 1.

Brownhill from Bristol City is also a tidy midfielder, in the Jimmy Mac mould.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:07 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Aden Flint for me. Massive presence and similar style to Dann however Flint is capable of playing 3 games in a week well, compared to ours who can barely play 1.

Brownhill from Bristol City is also a tidy midfielder, in the Jimmy Mac mould.
Flint is also a loony but in a good way .
Brownhill younger than Mac?.