Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-12-2017, 10:23 PM

DE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDE - Glad All Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Seeing as you refer to Britain First as just mere posturing, I think it is pointless giving you examples of why they are considered to be an extreme organisation.

But sane people both on the left and right of politics, would describe them as extreme.

Theresa May described them 'a hateful organisation'

Well Theresa May voted to stay in The EU club, and is political mainstream so I would not read anything into that.

Iím just trying to understand your take on the extreme scale, for example I would say that Labour under Blair were extreme in their warmongering because of their illegal war - thatís an example, what is Britainís first excuse ?
Old 04-12-2017, 10:37 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DE - Glad All Over View Post
Well Theresa May voted to stay in The EU club, and is political mainstream so I would not read anything into that.

Iím just trying to understand your take on the extreme scale, for example I would say that Labour under Blair were extreme in their warmongering because of their illegal war - thatís an example, what is Britainís first excuse ?
A relative of my wife shared BF facebook posts everyday before the election. 90% of what they post is fake. Using old pictures and stuff from abroad with information they have made up posted with the images.

I called him out by googling all of his shares and posting the truth. He hated that and was very pissed off. In the end I blocked him and BF. They should have been charged after the murder of Jo Cox (RIP)

The stuff trump re-tweeted was old and not from the UK.

One from Holland, one from an isis or Al-Qaeda member from the 'levent' smashing a virgin mary statue. Who knew they would do that....... And one from Egypt. All old, two with the perps religion not known.

Question. What the f*** has any of that got to do with Britain?
Old 04-12-2017, 11:03 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Also, the dutch boy was dutch born non muslim. The man being executed from a militia group during civil violence. If you can't bring yourself to condemn britain first, i don't think you can complain if you get branded a far right racist
Old 05-12-2017, 12:57 AM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
It's like that classic Family Fortunes episode:

Les Dennis: Name a dangerous race.
Contestant: The Arabs.
They wouldn;t go home empty handed if i were quizmaster
Old 05-12-2017, 01:03 AM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
You are saying some races carry a terrorist gene?
I'm saying certain cultures carry a higher probability of it, yes. To think otherwise would be obtuse at this point.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You are the weakest link, goodbye.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:44 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
I'm saying certain cultures carry a higher probability of it, yes. To think otherwise would be obtuse at this point.
stop trying to intellectualise your hate speech.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:55 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
What an astonishingly unintelligent thing to say.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-12-2017, 05:58 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DE - Glad All Over View Post
, for example I would say that Labour under Blair were extreme in their warmongering because of their illegal war - thatís an example, what is Britainís first excuse ?
The only thing it's a valid example of is your pisspoor trolling. You're not dumb enough to not know why Britain First is extremist in a way the Labour party was not.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-12-2017, 09:34 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
What a pathetic remark LOL do Americans have it in there genes for mass murder and shootings?

Or is it their gun laws

Do the Irish have it in their genes or is it a 300 hundred-year-old problem that hopefully has been resolved or at least put on hold.

What about the Norwegian terrorist mass murderer, do Norwegian's have this gene, most of the terrorist attacks have been homegrown which cultures are you talking about?

Some are asking for you to be banned for this remark and obviously it is not very clever?

(Opps there goes my answers I did not notice you were instantly banned by another Mod, but you will be back under a diff name).