Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 02-12-2017, 11:18 PM

exiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Playing for the Palace has probably got him a place on the plane for Moscow in the summer.
He talks as if he likes it here.
If the price is around £10m then I would like to think we buy.

Wasn't Chalabah (sp?) sold to Watford for £5m ??
Old 03-12-2017, 09:30 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle1 View Post
Playing for the Palace has probably got him a place on the plane for Moscow in the summer.

Perhaps, but he also talks as if he would prefer playing in the Chelsea team.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:

That he is now "the saviour of English football" even if Chelsea would look to offload him come the summer, they'd be looking for double that and someone would cough up.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:38 AM

eagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle101 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
Perhaps, but he also talks as if he would prefer playing in the Chelsea team.
Can't really criticise him for that, though...
Old 05-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Ruben Loftus Cheek (permanent)

Nope. Also if it works here I would think he'd have a choice of clubs in the summer. Particularly if he goes to the World Cup.

So unfortunately I can't see it happening.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:10 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I think (am guessing) that the price for a young English attacking midfielder who has shown that he can play prem and international football would be about 25 million. Man City sold that youngster who hadn´t played in the first team to Dortmund for 8 or 9 million.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:53 AM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

10m???? We'd probably have to pay that just to get him back on loan
Old 05-12-2017, 09:18 AM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really good player on the ball and could be the answer for the attacking midfield role. Its off the ball that worries me.

He will run with the ball and beat a man but then watch rather than making the run for the return pass.
When he came on against Newcastle at a corner he went and marked their smallest player and they subsequently scored after a heading duel with McArthur, one of our shortest players, for a guy of his stature he needs to dominate more physically like a Geoff Thomas.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:55 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
Really good player on the ball and could be the answer for the attacking midfield role. Its off the ball that worries me.

He will run with the ball and beat a man but then watch rather than making the run for the return pass.
When he came on against Newcastle at a corner he went and marked their smallest player and they subsequently scored after a heading duel with McArthur, one of our shortest players, for a guy of his stature he needs to dominate more physically like a Geoff Thomas.
I think who marks who at corners is defined by the coaches prior to the match - man to man or zonal - and so the example may not be the best but I do think he needs to adapt his positional game. At Chelsea, perhaps you can rely on the defence to win the ball and position for the 'out ball' but at Palace he has to position defensively and block out the spaces and he almost appears to lose concentration. I wouldn't say lazy though. What is odd about this is that I am pretty sure he played as a DM in his last full season for the development team and he has to understand the demands of that. I watched a couple of their games back then and he was really impressive there and I was a bit surprised to see him start up front but he was scoring goals from DM too.

I think the core issue is that despite his age and ability he really has played very few top level games and he lacks basic experience and the demands of that, physical and concentration. I still think he looks a real talent. I don't think the England debut was a good thing as the last thing he needed was even more expectation before he has done the work and that problem seems to have been too much for the Everton lad.