Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHibernator came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The average property price in Penge now. It's gone stoopid, and people are paying it!
Old 05-12-2017, 01:35 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Home-made lunches.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
Home-made lunches.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:10 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 05-12-2017, 04:17 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
LOL. He has been on his holibubs. Doesnt realise the world and the BBS moves on when he is not part of it.

Just comes back to the BBS expecting to take up where he left off.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:22 PM

I know, right? Imagine how sad it would be if we bumped old threads and topics from time to time...
Old 05-12-2017, 04:26 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
How was Hondurus? Were you affected at all by the political protests going on there? What are your recommendations?

Just to fill you in on the BBS packed lunch situation. The posts are now a tiny trickle - once a week or so.

I wouldnt want you to jump in with two big feet and end up on Maidstones Things that make you look like a Twat thread.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
I know, right? Imagine how sad it would be if we bumped old threads and topics from time to time...
Dave doesnt like it. Although as he rarely posts we can get away with it these days.

TBF. The packed lunch thread was another one of my threads of the year. But there is no end of year vote these days. Good thing, too. I would sweep up most of the categories.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:51 PM

Bubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
the time Roy told me what a load of seats were lined up
Old 05-12-2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
How was Hondurus? Were you affected at all by the political protests going on there? What are your recommendations?

Just to fill you in on the BBS packed lunch situation. The posts are now a tiny trickle - once a week or so.

I wouldnt want you to jump in with two big feet and end up on Maidstones Things that make you look like a Twat thread.
No sign of political unrest where we were as they were all too busy cleaning up from some of the worst rainfall they've ever had. Airport was closed for 2 days while we were there, road was barely accessible the day we left and airport only just re-opened. A week earlier we'd arrived in glorious sunshine, the day before the election. Nobody seemed remotely interested in even voting, let alone talking about it.

I'd recommend where we stayed, definitely and they're doing 50% off for the whole of 2018 to celebrate their 50th anniversary. See my pics of the resort on FB.

I bought lunch today anyway.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:13 PM

Yep, I am thinking about a central american tour at some stage. News here hints at a pretty big crisis with that election.

PM me the details of where you stayed and what you did. I will keep it for future reference.