Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:41 PM

Lombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardo 888 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
As Payney said above, it was a stipulation that the ground is used for athletics.

I appreciate you consider that legacy to be crap, but we would not have won the 2012 bid unless we’d made that commitment.
THEN SO BE IT. IT IS NOT AN ATHLETICS TOURNAMENT

The Man City stadium was for the Commonwealth Games, so didn’t have the same legacy issue and, as you say, was designed for conversion from the outset.

At some point I wonder whether it will decided that the London stadium will be converted to football configuration permanently, but it’ll be bad for our reputation with the IOC. Most other countries probably wouldn’t care about that by now!
WHO GIVES A FLYING F ABOUT THE IOC. IT SHOUL BE CONVERTED OR NOT BUT CHARGED PROPERLY TO WHU.

The deal with the Hammers is ludicrous, but I don’t know how we can tear up a contract with them now. Unless Khan’s team can find something illegal during the original deal, I fear this farce will continue.

IT IS LUDICROUS AS YOU SAY. NO-ONE WOULD HAVE DONE THAT DEAL UNLESS THERE WERE SOMETHING IN IT FOR THEM.
Hi Yoda, please see my comments in CAPS (sorry, I can't do colours etc)
Old 06-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
And low paid ‘slave labour’ and iffy health and safety on the construction!
that's just an added bonus