Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 06-12-2017, 09:53 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mansfield have won their last 6 games without conceding a goal so it's going to be a tough fixture.
Old 15-12-2017, 06:44 AM

1sheffa is south London and proud1sheffa is south London and proud1sheffa is south London and proud1sheffa is south London and proud1sheffa is south London and proud1sheffa is south London and proud1sheffa is south London and proud1sheffa is south London and proud1sheffa is south London and proud1sheffa is south London and proud1sheffa is south London and proud
With Ward and TFM out injured, I'm guessing were only one more defensive injury away from an U23 being on the bench. Thoughts from someone in the know on Wan-Bissaka and Phillips on their development this season?
Old 15-12-2017, 07:52 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sheffa View Post
With Ward and TFM out injured, I'm guessing were only one more defensive injury away from an U23 being on the bench. Thoughts from someone in the know on Wan-Bissaka and Phillips on their development this season?
I think Aaron has stalled a little in his development unfortunately. I don't envisage him getting a first-team opportunity. More likely to see a senior player out of position.

Phillips is probably going to be released at the end of the season. Not to say he wouldn't make the bench though.

An U18 side (I suspect made up of second-string players who haven't had much game time this season) lost 4-2 at Brighton last night. No confirmation yet from Sussex Police as to how many knives and knuckle dusters were recovered.

The U15s lost 4-0 to Chelsea in the Floodlit Cup last night. We were top of the group (West Ham are the third team) on 9 points, but now Chelsea are level on points. Nathan Young-Coombes, who they stole from us in the summer, scored one of the goals.

On a more positive note, Fionn Mooney is, I am told, part of the England U15 squad this season - the only one of four who attended the training camp to be part of the squad.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end