Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace View Post
Coffee and brandy on a terrace soaking up the winter sun while reading the papers.
Simple pleasures.
Now that's more like it

You can stick your Baileys (cheesecake or otherwise) up yer arris
Old 19-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
I’ve never really tried brandy. I think I may have a long time ago. Is it quite sweet ?

I’m enjoying my education in whisky. Brandy normally goes with what ?
Old 19-11-2017, 09:42 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

You can stick your Baileys (cheesecake or otherwise) up yer arris
Sounds messy. Wild parties in Worksop? We tend to have it only at Christmas with the family, so would be wholly inappropriate.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:46 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
I’ve never really tried brandy. I think I may have a long time ago. Is it quite sweet ?

My favourite drink. A decent cheap one is the Three Barrels VSOP, but their XO for around £25/30 is lovely. After a meal is the usual, but it's a nice warmer for winter evenings.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
My favourite drink. A decent cheap one is the Three Barrels VSOP, but their XO for around £25/30 is lovely. After a meal is the usual, but it's a nice warmer for winter evenings.

Ah cheers. I’ll look into it
Old 19-11-2017, 10:30 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Sounds messy. Wild parties in Worksop? We tend to have it only at Christmas with the family, so would be wholly inappropriate.
My wild party days are over(ish), especially those sort
Old 19-11-2017, 10:33 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post

I don't know a lot about Brandy. I like it with coffee now and again but prefer whiskey because I can drink that on its own. I have a special edition Glenmorangie called A Midwinters Night's Dram which I will be sampling over the Xmas period (Xmas starts 1st Dec in my house so not too long to wait)
Old 06-12-2017, 09:19 PM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nathan Lyon's bowling
Old 06-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Nathan Lyon's bowling
To be cross referenced with ‘England’s batting’ on the ‘Things that are overated’ thread
Old 06-12-2017, 10:53 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Nathan Lyon's bowling
Only by the English.

See, also, the value of your wicket.
Old 18-02-2018, 11:09 AM

cappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcappuccinoeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Amy Williams' looks - she's rather nice
Old 18-02-2018, 01:39 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Swimming. If you just want to keep in shape, it’s far better than the gym.
Old 02-03-2018, 09:39 AM

Gemma Arterton's acting, she's rather good
Old 02-03-2018, 09:57 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Radishes.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:02 AM

Pikester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePikester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePikester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePikester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePikester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePikester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePikester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePikester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePikester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePikester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePikester : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
3 amp fuses.
Old 02-03-2018, 11:46 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
A small burst of winter sun that feels you with warmth.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:54 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I would say the huevos to do this is greatly underrated.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I was watch a guy doing this today. Not sure who I had more respect for, the helicopter pilot or the man dangling in the power lines!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Old 10-03-2018, 08:32 PM

Emmerdale
Old 13-03-2018, 01:01 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
XTC...the band not the drug.

No feck it...the band and the drug.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel