Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:20 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst300 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
His hair looked ridiculous yesterday.
His trousers looked pretty short.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:54 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
I can't imagine Steve eats many burgers chairman or no chairman
Old 07-12-2017, 12:14 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
hmmmmm

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-12-2017, 05:32 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
WarrenB‏ @WarrenAJB
Parish has just absolutely lost it in the Wright and Bright bar.

Samuel Margo‏ @SamuelMargo
ALL KICKING OFF IN THE MAIN STAND CONCOURSE STEVE PARISH CONFRONTING THE FANS YOU LITERALLY COULDN’T MAKE THIS UP
Old 09-12-2017, 05:49 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Wow
Old 09-12-2017, 05:50 PM

Braders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shambles
Old 09-12-2017, 05:52 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
One striker means
a) we can't change formation easily when chasing a goal
b) our striker can't be replaced so we are in trouble if the striker loses form or injured
c) when that striker is winning a lot of balls there is often no one to take advantage of us

Look at how many forwards Bournemouth had on the bench

Parish chose to start the season with one striker
Old 09-12-2017, 05:53 PM

eaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why is he confronting anyone apart from christian benteke
Old 09-12-2017, 05:53 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
One striker means
a) we can't change formation easily when chasing a goal
b) our striker can't be replaced so we are in trouble if the striker loses form or injured
c) when that striker is winning a lot of balls there is often no one to take advantage of us

Look at how many forwards Bournemouth had on the bench

Parish chose to start the season with one striker
No he didnít.

He literally didnít

The only fact here is you decide to make assumptions and state it here as fact

**** off
Old 09-12-2017, 05:54 PM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
WarrenB‏ @WarrenAJB
Parish has just absolutely lost it in the Wright and Bright bar.

Samuel Margo‏ @SamuelMargo
ALL KICKING OFF IN THE MAIN STAND CONCOURSE STEVE PARISH CONFRONTING THE FANS YOU LITERALLY COULDNíT MAKE THIS UP
SP couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag could he? I think he'd lose a fight with an Action Man
Old 09-12-2017, 05:55 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
I hope Steve knocks the shit out some you ******* pricks

He really should walk away but if he canít I hope he ******* kills some of the venomous pricks there
Old 09-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
No he didnít.

He literally didnít

**** off
LOL.

What if the sun doesnít come up tomorrow?
Old 09-12-2017, 05:57 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
‘I’m building a new stand for you ungrateful *****’!
Old 09-12-2017, 05:58 PM

eaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeaglesque : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

He really should walk away but if he canít I hope he ******* kills some of the venomous pricks there

Are you his wife?
Old 09-12-2017, 05:59 PM

HRS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHRS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHRS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHRS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHRS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHRS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHRS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHRS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHRS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHRS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHRS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't know what's happened but I will say he shouldn't be subjected to personal abuse. However I would like to see him hold his hands up and say that he has played a large part in this massive balls up as in my opinion he has.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:00 PM

Howdy Dudey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHowdy Dudey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHowdy Dudey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHowdy Dudey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHowdy Dudey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHowdy Dudey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHowdy Dudey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHowdy Dudey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHowdy Dudey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHowdy Dudey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHowdy Dudey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesque View Post
Are you his wife?
Old 09-12-2017, 06:00 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Dry your eyes mate.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:05 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post
Dry your eyes mate.
I know itís hard to take but her mind has been made up
Thereís plenty more fish in the sea
Dry your eyes mate
I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts
But youíve got to walk away now
Itís over
Old 09-12-2017, 06:08 PM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can’t wait for Tuesdays ‘ everyone pull together , need your suppprt . 12thman ‘ comments
Old 09-12-2017, 06:11 PM
Wasn't me

Oisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is hereOisin Sam the man is here
Quote:
No he didnít.

He literally didnít

**** off
We walked away from two strikers in the last three days of the window
One over the payment schedule
One over the agent fee

Parish was then very blase when asked to justify that decision. Certainly didn't call it a mistake

Of course he is not the only decision maker on transfers but he is the chairman and should have fought his corner if he felt we were in a dangerous position

Why are you so convinced I'm wrong?