Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-12-2017, 09:25 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I've just had a maceroon (not the coconut sugar hit with the rice paper underneath - the poncy multicoloured French thing) and couldn't remember what it reminded me of, then I realised it was Gypsy Tart. Haven't seen that in decades, but I loved it growing up.

Carry on.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque View Post
Not seen ‘em in years, but I may well be wrong
Selling ‘em in Leeds today.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:53 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Gypsy Tart... There's a name from the past. Reminds me of school dinners. I've never seen it outside of the school cafeteria 50 years ago.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:59 PM
9dw

Roadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRoadblock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I've just had a maceroon (not the coconut sugar hit with the rice paper underneath - the poncy multicoloured French thing) and couldn't remember what it reminded me of, then I realised it was Gypsy Tart. Haven't seen that in decades, but I loved it growing up.

Carry on.
The local Co Op here in Bexleyheath still sell them. Still see them in some bakeries in and around SE London/North Kent
Old 06-12-2017, 01:24 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
From another thread... trainers running on the pitch with just a bucket of cold water and the "magic sponge".
Old 06-12-2017, 02:19 PM

PhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhuketEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kids playing with 2 baked bean cans & a piece of string...."Hello?" Ah, them were t'days!
Old 06-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Scrambled Egg

Son of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Live World Cup coverage that was grainy as heck with commentators that sounded like they were orbiting in Apollo 1. Proper excitement!
Old 06-12-2017, 07:43 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Meat auction vans in markets. Or does that still happen?
Old 06-12-2017, 08:54 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Selhurst View Post
Live World Cup coverage that was grainy as heck with commentators that sounded like they were orbiting in Apollo 1. Proper excitement!
That made me laugh cos it's so true. Add European Cup Finals to that too. The whole thing felt electrifying.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:41 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Gypsy Tart... There's a name from the past. Reminds me of school dinners. I've never seen it outside of the school cafeteria 50 years ago.
Someone in a past life stag group in Prague elected for one of those.

With all the delights Prague has to offer in that department, he ends up taking a taxi out of town to have sex in a ropey caravan.

Filthy bastard.

Same weekend as seeing Pleat. And having another mate not managing to get laid in a brothel.

Hilarious weekend that was. Other than having to exit a downtown bar sharpish when a large group of skinheaded nazis turned up to have their regular forum.

Massive techno club was brilliant. I ended up being accompanied by a couple of ladies for awhile. But they were way above my range, so I think it was prudent I got away. TBH it was all a bit hazy by that time.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:46 AM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Someone in a past life stag group in Prague elected for one of those.

With all the delights Prague has to offer in that department, he ends up taking a taxi out of town to have sex in a ropey caravan.

Filthy bastard.

Same weekend as seeing Pleat. And having another mate not managing to get laid in a brothel.

Hilarious weekend that was. Other than having to exit a downtown bar sharpish when a large group of skinheaded nazis turned up to have their regular forum.

Massive techno club was brilliant. I ended up being accompanied by a couple of ladies for awhile. But they were way above my range, so I think it was prudent I got away. TBH it was all a bit hazy by that time.

#accidentalpartridge
Old 07-12-2017, 10:50 AM

Oldtown Eagle is just too good for youOldtown Eagle is just too good for youOldtown Eagle is just too good for youOldtown Eagle is just too good for youOldtown Eagle is just too good for youOldtown Eagle is just too good for youOldtown Eagle is just too good for youOldtown Eagle is just too good for youOldtown Eagle is just too good for youOldtown Eagle is just too good for youOldtown Eagle is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Morrisons sell them. Not great though.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
Meat auction vans in markets. Or does that still happen?
Our local Monday market still has one.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
This thread should be renamed "Things you didn´t think happened anymore but they obviously do."
Old 07-12-2017, 01:22 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Being scared of Millwall...
Old 08-12-2017, 11:26 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Two buses coming along at once. The bus service seems alot better these days.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:35 PM

Eastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Standing up at night for the national anthem on the telly
Old 08-12-2017, 06:39 PM

Am Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAm Phibian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Being brought up in a house with no central heating and single pain windows.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 08-12-2017, 06:42 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
This thread should be renamed "Things you didn´t think happened anymore but they obviously do."

I'm sure you started that one a week or two ago
Old 08-12-2017, 06:43 PM

I H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineI H8 CWEED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Decent away allocations