Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Had a banging pork cheek ragu tonight. Technically not a stew or casserole, but it was slow cooked so if any of you lot complain you can kiss my sweet ass.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Had a banging pork cheek ragu tonight. Technically not a stew or casserole, but it was slow cooked so if any of you lot complain you can kiss my sweet ass.
Well I do have a complaint....

I didn't get to try any !
Old 19-11-2017, 11:06 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Well I do have a complaint....

I didn't get to try any !
Sounds a bit like you're trying to groom me. And it's working.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Bored

Had a Kashmiri Butter chicken curry going in the slow cooker since half 11 this
morning. Smells and tastes marvellous. Silly me, when I went to Sainsbury’s to get the stuff, I forgot to get the cream to stir in just before serving. Which means I’ll have to walk down to ‘little Sainsbury’s’ to get some in a bit. Which happens to be next door to my local boozer. Oh dear. What shall I do.......

God I’m a genius
Old 07-12-2017, 04:57 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSmoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Made a Carbonnade earlier this week (Belgian stew, beef slowly braised with onions in beer). Used beef shin and Magic Rock Surreal Stout, very slowly cooked for about four hours. Fantastic stuff.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
Made a Carbonnade earlier this week (Belgian stew, beef slowly braised with onions in beer). Used beef shin and Magic Rock Surreal Stout, very slowly cooked for about four hours. Fantastic stuff.
Couldn't help but notice that boned and rolled shin is only 13.00 for a 1.5kg joint at T&G at the moment, which is great value.

" Heh, Norm! How's life treating you?"

"Like I just ran over his dog."