Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-12-2017, 03:54 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
Absolutely this. I did this in the last two jobs (one of which I absolutely hated) and it made it so much easier to go back and get a decent reference.
Agree. We had someone leave recently. She was awful at her job & handed in her notice just before being put on a personal improvement plan. We reminded her not to burn her bridges with the company. She gave 4 weeks notice & spent most of it being late, taking sick days and being disruptive & rude.

She lasted 2 weeks at her 'amazing' new job. Not surprising when she didn't actually know what she was going to be doing there.

No, she hasn't been able to get her old job back.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:57 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
cant emphasise enough the importance of being in a Union. So many times I could have used their support here in China in the last 6 years. Ironically, despite being a communist country the Unions here make USDAW look like the NUM. Limp dicked waste of time
USDAW. The union who said that Tesco taking away their sick pay for the first three days was a good thing!

The unions in China aren't real, they are run by the dictatorship.
Old 07-12-2017, 06:05 PM

JimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
I hope Jimmy finds venting on here the better option, rather than leaving on bad terms.
For some reason, people who cause ripples in a poor working environment, are the ones that tend to get swerved for future employment. I've met people from the s hittiest working environment you can imagine, who after leaving , say "Yeah that was an experience". In spite of the fact a Director was fighting with a member of staff in Guildford High Street in the middle of our Christmas 'do'. How sh it do things have to be before anyone says anything ? It's like one ****** big game of "don't say anything bad, because we'll have no problem calling you a cu nt" (apologies for the multiple use of 'cun t', but it was appropriate to the context)

Dear Jimmy,....just be nice. You'll save yourself heaps of agro.

B'stards eventually get their comeuppance, and you don't have to be part of it.
It's like someone driving at insane speeds through country lanes. If they're looking for an accident, it'll happen
So, handed in my resignation today 10 minutes before they could do it. Better for my CV and reference. In the background the Workers Council had already softened them up, and so they were quite amicable. I can go immediately, I'll get a good reference, and the HR woman looked as though she hated the boss, and did give me encouraging looks throughout. I'll still get year-end bonus etc.

Thanks for helping me 'vent' yesterday