Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-12-2017, 07:40 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Sussex Police release a statement to say they cannot support claims that weapons were found and would like to apologise to Palace fans.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Oh dear... someone’s probably losing their job.. that is ridiculously poor
Old 08-12-2017, 01:30 PM

Ifill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIfill Over came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
Game was not selected as midweek on Police advice as under Premier League rules they are not able to dictate when fixtures are played unless under extreme circumstances such as stadium rebuilds. this would almost certainly have en a Sunday lunchtime if they had a choice and would quite possibly have been a bubble game
I think you need to read this To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-12-2017, 02:58 PM

Bubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBubble Wrap came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Back in the 80s there'd sometimes only be 6/7000 in the groud, the old bill would nick you for simply celebrating a goal , maybe 5/10 people would get taken out of the Arthur enclosure after each goal .,just as well we never scored to many back then either
Fans did get their retribution though as i can remember police helmets bouncing around after they were getting whacked by fans.
Was it Noades who banned the Police from going into the crowd in the Arthur as it just used to kick off when they did.
Those days were brilliant and the atmosphere was very good even without a drum.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
You are a bit of a weird poster.
Luckily no one takes him seriously.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:10 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I remember Millwall being in with us in the Arthur. They all grouped together and flew into the Palace fans. I was 5 metres from the surging hoolies as Palace fans scattered all around. I was thankful for the line of police that came wading past me to sort them out.

I had no idea what the feck was going on at the time. My mate thought I was a legend standing my ground facing them up. In truth I was a clueless plank close to getting steamrolled.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:35 PM
gremlin on the loose

Gizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGizmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I hope whoever made that claim about weapons loses their bloody job. Have the club and fans received a written apology yet ? Will they in fact
Old 08-12-2017, 03:40 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourne man View Post
He's at his best when he's pretending he's on his way back from games
He's about as Palace as Peter ward
Old 08-12-2017, 04:50 PM
we are one

Crystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
You are a bit of a weird poster.
Euphemism of the year contender.

Last edited by Crystal Glitter; 08-12-2017 at 04:53 PM.