Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-12-2017, 09:32 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Selhurst Park Sound System

There have previously been several complaints reported to the SAG meetings about the quality of the sound system in various parts of the stadium.
This is often tested in an empty stadium which can show different results from a full stadium where sound is often absorbed the crowd.
I now understand from the club that an engineer from the public address system installers will be attending the game against Watford on Tuesday to assess the system.
We would be grateful if fans in all sections of the ground could provide their own feedback (sorry for pun) for both the Bournemouth and Watford games.

Please give details of the relevant stand ,block and row and then give a score from 0 to 5 for the quality of the system for both loudness and clarity where 5 is too loud for loudness and 5 is crystal clear for clarity ( so system could 5-too loud and 1- unintelligible).
Would you also give a score for the quality of both the new floodlighting and the internal stand lighting of the seating and stair areas where 5 represents blinded by the glare. (so the s
So for each game that's scores from 0 to 5 for:

Stand:
Block:
Row:
Loudness:
Clarity:
Floodlights:
Stand lights:

Edit- score system clarifed

Last edited by CJ PLUM; 09-12-2017 at 10:14 AM. Reason: score system clarified
Old 07-12-2017, 09:51 PM

Free Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFree Balls : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bore off.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free Balls View Post
Bore off.
Thank you for your considered input.

" Heh, Norm! How's life treating you?"

"Like I just ran over his dog."
Old 07-12-2017, 10:12 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
There have previously been several complaints reported to the SAG meetings about the quality of the sound system in various parts of the stadium.
This is often tested in an empty stadium which can show different results from a full stadium where sound is often absorbed the crowd.
I now understand from the club that an engineer from the public address system installers will be attending the game against Watford on Tuesday to assess the system.
We would be grateful if fans in all sections of the ground could provide their own feedback (sorry for pun) for both the Bournemouth and Watford games.

Please give details of the relevant stand ,block and row and then give a score from 0 to 5 for the quality of the system for both loudness and clarity where 5 is too loud or crystal clear.
Would you also give a score for the quality of both the new floodlighting and the internal stand lighting of the seating and stair areas where 5 represents blinded by the glare.
So for each game that's scores from 0 to 5 for:

Stand:
Block:
Row:
Loudness:
Clarity:
Floodlights:
Stand lights:
Stand - Holmesdale
Block - A
Row - 10
Loudness - it doesn't exist, 0
Clarity - it doesn't exist, 0
Floodlights - fine, 4
Stand lights - fine, 4

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 07-12-2017, 10:20 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stand - Arthur (I'm not even going to attempt his surname on the BBS)
Block - W
Row - 42
Loudness - It's alright, 3
Clarity - It's alright, 3
Floodlights - I like the additional lighting myself, 5
Stand lights - I like sitting in the gloom, NA
Old 07-12-2017, 10:28 PM

Stonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ok. In The Whitehorse end, Too Loud And Harsh sounding!
in my opinion. (Row S right at the back).
Old 07-12-2017, 10:55 PM

Joe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJoe.L : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
Thank you for your considered input.
Tbf he does have a point
Old 08-12-2017, 01:57 AM

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Holmesdale Upper, Block N.

Floodlights: Fuking blinding my eyes, even in daytime. 0.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:29 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Floodlights are ******* terrible, still. That's from the back of block D in the Holmesdale.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bore off.
Brilliant response to the club trying to sort a long standing problem that many moan about!

Old 08-12-2017, 09:56 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Mr Park has left the stadium
Old 08-12-2017, 09:58 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bore off.
Proof that every club harbours dickheads.

CJP - thanks for trying to get constructive feedback. I'll try to remember to post FB after the next two matches.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:16 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bore off.
Take your own advice, moron....
Old 08-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
All fine in the Lower Whitehorse apart from the sound system which is rubbish.

The rear facing led advertising hoardings are irritating, but rarely notice them now.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:19 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
Ok. In The Whitehorse end, Too Loud And Harsh sounding!
in my opinion. (Row S right at the back).
Too true.

Season so far:
Stand: Whitehorse
Block:
Row: P
Loudness: Too loud
Clarity: Too loud to comment
Floodlights: ok
Stand lights: Far too bright.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:39 AM

Penstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPenstone Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quality seems to vary in the upper tier. All or nothing.

Never let children play with fireworks and flares
Old 08-12-2017, 11:48 AM

Dj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDj 784 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Stand: Whitehorse
Block:
Row: A
Loudness: too loud
Clarity: ok
Floodlights: Bit too bright
Stand lights: fine

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:52 AM

dave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It would seem people don’t understand the scoring system for the floodlights and lighting. In fact the whole scoring probably needs revising. Having a score of 5 for too loud and 5 for crystal clear doesn’t make sense.

As I’m away in Germany for the Bournemouth match and travelling back for the Watford match my scores are 0 for sound and clarity in the Lower Holmesdale, Block C, back row. It has been like this for years. No problem with the floodlights or lighting.

LFC fansite
Old 08-12-2017, 11:57 AM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stand: arfur
Block:v
Row: 25
Loudness: too loud, i want to talk to mates and cant very annoying
Clarity: ok
Floodlights: Bit too bright
Stand lights: fine
Old 08-12-2017, 03:35 PM

Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ooh Betty has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Can't hear it above that poxy drum