Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Having said this repeatedly I'm sure I will get the usual suspects calling me a racist but anyhoo here goes.

I did not vote leave to stop immigration. I voted leave so that the open door policy stops. We need immigration but it has to be in areas where we need it. We also need to train our own and NOT rely on immigration as route one.

There were other reasons I voted leave but as per usual the room full of masterbating remain voters can't seem to grasp this fundamental reason for the leave vote. Instead they cover their ears and shout racist.

Which is ironically what those who run the EU did. Have a nice w@nk over this one chaps.
Being out of the EU wonít stop an open door immigration policy. HMG has all the levers given them by the EU to restrict Eastern European migration to a trickle. They chose not to. So again, as it was HMG who implemented the open door policy, we again have to ask how youíve come to the conclusion that leaving the EU will change that in any way shape or form.

Source - I had to study the rules around A8 immigration to get promoted. Iíve read the legislation back to front and double sideways.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:46 PM

Hpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Being out of the EU wonít stop an open door immigration policy. HMG has all the levers given them by the EU to restrict Eastern European migration to a trickle. They chose not to. So again, as it was HMG who implemented the open door policy, we again have to ask how youíve come to the conclusion that leaving the EU will change that in any way shape or form.

Source - I had to study the rules around A8 immigration to get promoted. Iíve read the legislation back to front and double sideways.
And given the rest of the world immigration we can control has continually outstripped Eu immigration.

We had the ability to control both. We controlled neither to the satisfaction of the people. The people have decided to leave the Eu because the uk government did not satisfy the people.

Stupid is as stupid does
Old 07-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
And given the rest of the world immigration we can control has continually outstripped Eu immigration.

We had the ability to control both. We controlled neither to the satisfaction of the people. The people have decided to leave the Eu because the uk government did not satisfy the people.

Stupid is as stupid does
We were looking at the benefits provision at the time and how it compares to France and Germany. The latter two pretty much gave eastern Europeans sweet FA, so whilst there is some truth in the idea that the UK was a honeypot, that attractiveness has precisely zero to do with any EU ‘control’.

As I recall, there was widespread disbelief on the continent at what the UK government was doing, even from those immigrant loving utopias such as Sweden and the Netherlands.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:56 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here

Last edited by Johnnieboy; 08-12-2017 at 06:12 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:02 AM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Er no. Look at my last sentence. Biggot, Farage and the EDL blame migrants and the EU for everything they think is wrong with the UK. I guess they would have supported the sentiment of the German fascists.
I did suggest I might have misunderstood but I forget that everybody on her is meant to be perfect
Old 08-12-2017, 12:05 AM

Hpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
We were looking at the benefits provision at the time and how it compares to France and Germany. The latter two pretty much gave eastern Europeans sweet FA, so whilst there is some truth in the idea that the UK was a honeypot, that attractiveness has precisely zero to do with any EU ‘control’.

As I recall, there was widespread disbelief on the continent at what the UK government was doing, even from those immigrant loving utopias such as Sweden and the Netherlands.
Yes we have fallen on our our own arrogance. Quite shakespearean. Quite British. Fall by your own folly.

Our hubrice - our arrogance. Lest we have yet to learn the folly of our hubrice.

Last edited by Hpalace; 08-12-2017 at 12:14 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 12:25 AM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post
I did suggest I might have misunderstood but I forget that everybody on her is meant to be perfect
I think you may have misunderstood again I wasn't having a go at you
Old 08-12-2017, 05:15 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Very close now to an Irish border deal .

Last edited by racehorse-80s; 08-12-2017 at 05:19 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:22 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post

Very close now to an Irish border deal .

Nothing in either report to suggest we are very close. Just that we hope we are getting close, as has been said for weeks.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-12-2017, 07:06 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Press conference with May and Juncker held at 6.45 to say it's all agreed but no detail, awaiting release of the actual document...
Old 08-12-2017, 07:07 AM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Thatís not actually true. HMG had the levers for between 5 and 7 years from the accession of the A8 countries. It is true that labour chose not to use those levers. Same with the A2, although they put the highest restrictions they could on those and they didnít really work. That time has passed. Even then there were massive loop holes. Those levers do not currently exist.

Iím actually a remainer and think EU immigration is a positive thing, but if you are going to make an argument itís usually a good idea to get your facts right.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:09 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Having said this repeatedly I'm sure I will get the usual suspects calling me a racist but anyhoo here goes.

I did not vote leave to stop immigration. I voted leave so that the open door policy stops. We need immigration but it has to be in areas where we need it. We also need to train our own and NOT rely on immigration as route one.

There were other reasons I voted leave but as per usual the room full of masterbating remain voters can't seem to grasp this fundamental reason for the leave vote. Instead they cover their ears and shout racist.

Which is ironically what those who run the EU did. Have a nice w@nk over this one chaps.
You prob will. I will come back to this

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 08-12-2017, 07:19 AM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
lol - I think our dude here thinks leaving the EU will be the end of Muslims. Itís only when we have to import 2m more to prop up the economy that he might realise he was barking up the wrong tree.

I mean he does know already, but that would mean changin a lifetime of voting Tory and old habits die hard.
As you yourself specifically mention Muslims and needing 2m more Muslims to "prop up the economy" can you tell me how they will manage to find employment ? I thought many were having difficulties finding such. I must be wrong.

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 08-12-2017, 07:19 AM

Here's the report on what we have agreed:

Old 08-12-2017, 07:20 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post

Nothing in either report to suggest we are very close. Just that we hope we are getting close, as has been said for weeks.
Gets it wrong again.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:23 AM

Citizens rights apply for people resident on the day of withdrawal
Old 08-12-2017, 07:25 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
The “progress” is essentially the UK conceding on every single point as how the EU wants it.
Old 08-12-2017, 07:26 AM

Payments arising from the financial settlement will become due as if the UK had remained a Member State. In particular, the UK will not be required to incur expenditures earlier than would be the case had it remained a Member State
Old 08-12-2017, 07:28 AM

The UK share of the paid-in capital will be reimbursed in twelve annual instalments starting at the end of 2019 (total 3.5b euros)
Old 08-12-2017, 07:28 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
So we are now in a regulatory framework with the EU? In alignment with the customs union, but not in it? Right , clear as.