Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
We will need to free up space & wages this January. Who do you think should go?

I'll assume Mutch & CYL are top of everyones list. After that for me:

One of the left backs. Best case scenario Sam comes in for PVA but if it were Schlupp or Souare I wouldn't mind too much

Puncheon. I would like to see him come good again at Palace but it's looking pretty unlikely. I'm sure he could fins his feet again in The Championship, and if he found his way back to Palace in some role in years to come I'd be glad to see him back
Interesting. Roy seems to think we don't have a big enough squad, which was also born out by Sam. That doesn't mean to say Much, CYL and a few other pieces of dead wood shouldn't be replaced.