Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 17-03-2008, 12:14 AM

busker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Re: Goldberg Out Flag

Quote:
Originally posted by StanRd2005
Anyone remember this,I found it in my shed.
Happy Days!!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
That's one hell of a shed you've got!!
Old 04-04-2008, 05:51 PM
52 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: Re: Goldberg Out Flag

Quote:
Originally posted by orpingtoneagle
ive never quite understood the mentality of pepole who slag this guy off - he had palace at heart, was/is a supporter and spent his own personal fortune trying to live the dream.......and all he ever gets on here is being slagged off..........w*nkers
Because we came within within the width of a fag paper of going bust thanks to him. And a good number of CPFC staff were treated disgracefully by him.

Were you at the Fairfield evening? I can't believe you were.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:02 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurst
a few more pics...

Holmesdale Upper Tier, Palace v Barnsley, 28 Feb 1999 [photo by Paul Wright]
See the Pocket Phone Shop doing a bit of advertising at Palace back then. Nice that SJ was pumping a bit of money in before he took over.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:51 PM

StanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStanRd2005 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nice one !! you mentalist
Old 22-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Does anyone have any pics from the fans protest at home to Huddersfield 1 May 1999 organised by our very own Grim Reaper (Cris Lehmann)
Old 22-02-2016, 04:05 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Does anyone have any pics from the fans protest at home to Huddersfield 1 May 1999 organised by our very own Grim Reaper (Cris Lehmann)
I was there for that.

A few of us trapped him outside the lounges by the car-park and he was made to answer questions.

One person came along and said,

"Goldberg, why don't you just fck-off?"

Old 22-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhurst View Post

Goldberg Out, Holmesdale, Palace v Barnsley, 28 Feb 1999 [photo by Paul Wright]
I'd always thought Ian Beale wasn't really into football, but if pressed, would say. West Ham was his team
Old 11-12-2017, 08:33 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhurst View Post

Goldberg Out, Holmesdale, Palace v Barnsley, 28 Feb 1999 [photo by Paul Wright]
Is he allowed back in yet...not being in the main stand so don't see the Posh seats but does he go to games?
Old 11-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
since this threads been bumped, I'll bump my post

davemorris04 doesn't take getting things wrong very well. A feeble excuse of a Palace fan ...chin up
Old 17-12-2017, 01:00 PM

Hal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHal Low : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I only know of two people who had doubts about Goldberg's ability to make good on his promises; Uncle Ron and me.
Old 19-12-2017, 02:08 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Low View Post
I only know of two people who had doubts about Goldberg's ability to make good on his promises; Uncle Ron and me.
And Terry venables

And Danny Baker