Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 27-12-2017, 11:22 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
I very rarely neg people but.....
Chill out... He's been known as that long before he was our manager and will be long after. Much like Warnock will forever be Colin. I wouldn't let a childish nickname annoy you.

Last edited by scro; 27-12-2017 at 11:24 AM.
Old 27-12-2017, 11:50 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
I very rarely neg people but.....
FFS chill out man!!
Old 27-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Officially sold out.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-12-2017, 01:59 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Don’t be a dick
Ruskin in shock agreement with Worksop.

Do we really want to be as pathetic as the Sun newspaper? No we don't.
Old 27-12-2017, 02:00 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Chill out... He's been known as that long before he was our manager and will be long after. Much like Warnock will forever be Colin. I wouldn't let a childish nickname annoy you.

He wasn't known as that as school. That's good enough for me - it should be good enough for you.
Old 27-12-2017, 02:58 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
He wasn't known as that as school. That's good enough for me - it should be good enough for you.
I genuinely don't care what he was known as at school. If I met the man I would show him the respect of using his name. If I am nattering nonsense on a football forum i will feel free to call him whatever silly nickname i do with my mates stood chatting in the pub. I am pretty sure he a) doesn't read the bbs and b) he wouldn't give a flying f'ck what i call him even if he did.

I understand in this day and age of hyper sensitivity such things aren't always popular but in the good old tradition of slightly unflattering non pc nicknames, it's stuck.
Old 27-12-2017, 03:23 PM
Golden Oldie

Quote:
I genuinely don't care what he was known as at school. If I met the man I would show him the respect of using his name. If I am nattering nonsense on a football forum i will feel free to call him whatever silly nickname i do with my mates stood chatting in the pub. I am pretty sure he a) doesn't read the bbs and b) he wouldn't give a flying f'ck what i call him even if he did.

I understand in this day and age of hyper sensitivity such things aren't always popular but in the good old tradition of slightly unflattering non pc nicknames, it's stuck.

There was no nothing hyper sensitive about school days in the 1960s.

These days it's a good old tradition to show respect and you're out of order.
Old 27-12-2017, 04:02 PM

lee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlee_cpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Do it again and I will be reporting you to the club and Metropolitan Police for hate crime
Old 27-12-2017, 06:33 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post
Do it again and I will be reporting you to the club and Metropolitan Police for hate crime
FFS man chill out and get yourself a feckin life. Truly pathetic threat
Old 27-12-2017, 06:49 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I cannot see that Lee's post was completely serious?
Old 27-12-2017, 07:20 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Wow! That's some whoosh.
Old 27-12-2017, 10:24 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Have I been double whooshed ??

Oh, and I love you too Rusky OB
Old 28-12-2017, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
There was no nothing hyper sensitive about school days in the 1960s.

These days it's a good old tradition to show respect and you're out of order.
You might be wight I appwesiate your point. Sowwy.
Old 28-12-2017, 07:09 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
You might be wight I appwesiate your point. Sowwy.
You’re 40 ?
Old 28-12-2017, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
You’re 40 ?
With the sense of humour of a 12 year old and proud. I really don’t think the nickname is a big deal and I used it through habit rather than an attempt to derail the thread. Just don't worry about it.. no point being offended on someone else's behalf.

Last edited by scro; 28-12-2017 at 12:10 PM.
Old 28-12-2017, 12:31 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post

I think we should call Roy by his proper name.

However, do you not think this slightly excessive?
Old 28-12-2017, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
I think we should call Roy by his proper name.

However, do you not think this slightly excessive?
I suspect he was joking about how crazy and sensitive people have become.
Old 28-12-2017, 05:14 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’m sure I clicked on the arse tickets home thread.