Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 23-12-2017, 12:54 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
I'm on this one. Made it with ample time to spare for Liverpool last year but had the 18:47 booked so waited then didn't get let on. But definitely walkable from Goodison to Lime Street in time for the 17:47 if you walk fast
The busses are pretty quick getting back as well unlike the setup they have at anfield
Old 24-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin_cork View Post
(Should either club reach The Emirates FA Cup 5th round, Palace-Spurs will be played at 12pm Sunday 25th Feb).
Quite a strong chance that Spurs at least will reach the 5th round, they only have Wimbledon in R3
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 29-12-2017, 10:24 AM

Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know when the March fixtures are out as looking to book up Huddersfield away??
Old 29-12-2017, 10:30 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by le piddler View Post
Anyone know when the March fixtures are out as looking to book up Huddersfield away??
From 1st post of thread.......

August to September - 10 July
October to November - 11 August
December to January - 12 October
February -12 December
March- 25 January
April - 26 February
May - 6 April
Final Day- Selected after clubs have played 37 games
Old 29-12-2017, 11:47 AM

Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cheers mate,so probably start of Feb then with the usual delays,trains will be through the roof by then!!!
Old 29-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's also fa cup 6th round day, so unless we're both already out, you won't be able to book when tv games announced anyway.
Old 29-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
It's also fa cup 6th round day, so unless we're both already out, you won't be able to book when tv games announced anyway.
Presuming neither CP nor Huddersfield are in 6th round , doesn’t that increase the chances that it would be 3pm Saturday and not moved for TV? (Although sky could still choose it for one if there slots)

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 09-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Clarification sought re Palace v Spurs date

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin_cork View Post
(Should either club reach The Emirates FA Cup 5th round, Palace-Spurs will be played at 12pm Sunday 25th Feb).
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
Just to clarify that the Spurs game date depends on both teams not being involved in 5th round cup replays.
Can anyone clarify for certain - Palace v Spurs is currently the Monday night on tv.

What are the circumstances for which it would move back a day to the Sunday? Is it Spurs needing a 5th round replay, or merely Spurs reaching the 5th round???

Quite a strong likelihood of the latter already, with Spurs having drawn Newport in R4
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 09-01-2018, 10:06 AM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Can anyone clarify for certain - Palace v Spurs is currently the Monday night on tv.

What are the circumstances for which it would move back a day to the Sunday? Is it Spurs needing a 5th round replay, or merely Spurs reaching the 5th round???

Quite a strong likelihood of the latter already, with Spurs having drawn Newport in R4
this makes it very difficult for long distance fans! who can i book my 1 game of the year if i dont even know when it is
Old 09-01-2018, 10:08 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post

I'm pretty sure it's if Spurs go to a replay.

They would then have a midweek game and the Monday would not be available. If they don't have a replay then I can't see any reason why it would change from the Monday night it currently is.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:12 AM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
I'm pretty sure it's if Spurs go to a replay.

They would then have a midweek game and the Monday would not be available. If they don't have a replay then I can't see any reason why it would change from the Monday night it currently is.
Unless by reaching the 5th round they need to keep the replay date free, ie give the police, admin etc time to re arrange from mon to sun?
Old 09-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
"Should either club though be involved in an FA Cup 5th round replay this match will move to Sunday 25th February at midday, but also being shown on Sky Sports. "

Says to me its just the replay.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:28 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Thanks. So very short notice then. At least it's at home.

Old 09-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo ? View Post
Unless by reaching the 5th round they need to keep the replay date free, ie give the police, admin etc time to re arrange from mon to sun?
That's what i was thinking.

Are Plod going to be happy about possibly having only a weeks notice of a fixture date change, admittedly only bring it forward a day?
Old 11-01-2018, 09:04 AM

RON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bagRON GADD has got sunshine in a bag
By 25 Jan - release of March TV Fixtures for Sky & BT. Date set at start of Season.

On the last TWO OCCASIONS the TV Fixtures have NOT been Released on the date stated.
In Fact they were announced over a WEEK LATE both times.

I would not now expect the next round of TV Fixtures to be out by 25 Jan.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:08 AM
Grrrrrrr.......

Wouldn't expect them until at least after the FA Cup 4th Round, as that will impact March fixtures anyway.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:35 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
Presuming neither CP nor Huddersfield are in 6th round , doesn’t that increase the chances that it would be 3pm Saturday and not moved for TV? (Although sky could still choose it for one if there slots)
If both teams are out off the cup it increases the chance that the game will be switched for Sky as they would prefer confirmed fixtures and there are no obvious big clashes scheduled for that weekend.
All 4 cup ties will be televised over a probable 3 days as they are proceeded by European midweek fixtures and there are international fixtures the following week Sky usually select at least 3 fixtures on 6th round week but may lose some due to the cup.
Currently Stoke v Everton is the only league fixture that can be guaranteed for that weekend until at least after the 4th round.
Old 22-01-2018, 03:19 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Any news on March? Need to sort shifts.

Edit: Will they definitely do them on 25th?
Old 22-01-2018, 03:44 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Edit: Will they definitely do them on 25th?
I wouldn't hold your breath. They've been late every time so far.
Old 22-01-2018, 03:51 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
I wouldn't hold your breath. They've been late every time so far.
Great Thanks