Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-12-2017, 10:41 PM

Alfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
OUT NOW! Pod S2E24 Post Watford: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-12-2017, 08:28 PM

Alfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
NEW VIDEO: Leicester City vs Crystal Palace Preview | Team news, predicted line-up & more! | To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-12-2017, 10:38 PM

Pod S2E25 Post Leicester City is now available: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-12-2017, 12:30 AM

NEW VIDEO: Swansea City vs Crystal Palace Preview | Team news, predicted line-up & more! | Premier League To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-12-2017, 07:38 PM

OUT NOW! Pod S2E26 Post Swansea City is now available: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-12-2017, 11:37 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Thanks for your efforts. I think you suffer from having two excellent podcasts to compete with.
Old 31-12-2017, 12:18 AM

OUT NOW! Pod S2E27 Post Arsenal To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-01-2018, 09:55 PM

OUT NOW! Pod S2E31 Post Burnley To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 19-01-2018, 08:30 PM

Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Preview | Team news, predicted line-up & more! | Premier League To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 22-01-2018, 08:28 PM

Pod S2E32 Post Arsenal is here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-01-2018, 10:14 AM

Last night I was live streaming discussing the new squad numbers, latest loan departures and the Vicente Guaita situation. I also discussed the latest transfer rumours and answered your questions. Watch it back here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-01-2018, 10:55 PM

Pre West Ham

Press Conference: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Match Preview: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-02-2018, 07:58 AM

Pod S2E33 Post West Ham is here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-02-2018, 11:30 PM

PRE NEWCASTLE

Press Conference: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 11-02-2018, 10:49 PM

Pod S2E35 Post Everton is now live: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-02-2018, 12:49 AM

Pre Tottenham

My predicted line-up: Hennesey - van Aanholt Tomkins Jach Fosu-Mensah - Milivojević Riedewald James McArthur - Sørloth Townsend Benteke

Old 20-03-2018, 07:55 AM

I review Huddersfield vs Crystal Palace on this week's e-Crystal Palace Podcast. Listen here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-04-2018, 08:56 PM

The e-Crystal Palace Podcast S2E40 Post Liverpool To view the link you have to Register or Login